What's new

Gentlemanly Restraint Passaround Box

Until kable returns we could start a second box to pass around. What are your thoughts?

I'm down for that! I don't have a lot since I just pifed stuff to a member of the February restraint. I can get it started and send it to you, and just add myself at spot 10 on the list? It'll be a small box but it might be a nice new beginning.

I'm down for that! I don't have a lot since I just pifed stuff to a member of the February restraint. I can get it started and send it to you, and just add myself at spot 10 on the list? It'll be a small box but it might be a nice new beginning.
I know I am not in a restraint to March 1 but I would be willing to help with getting a new box going. When kable returns we can merge the boxes or keep both going

Looks like kbull719 still hasn't come back, and I'm guessing he didn't respond to PMs. Do we want to restart the box as suggested in the post above? I can contribute some hardware and software items to get things going.

Looks like kbull719 still hasn't come back, and I'm guessing he didn't respond to PMs. Do we want to restart the box as suggested in the post above? I can contribute some hardware and software items to get things going.

We will start a new thread, and leave this one in case Kable comes back.

Kyle, PM me your address and I will start the new box and a new thread, and I will manage the passaround restraint box.

Top Bottom