What's new

Fun With Above The Tie (ATT) Razors

I purchased an ATT on the B&B forums. I believe it was a gift and the owner only used it once, if at all. The seller didn’t know anything about it, but the price was too good to waffle.
I believe it is a Windsor with an M1 head, and a colossus handle. I know the M1 is mild, but with an efficient blade I can easily obtain an ultra smooth BBS.
I must admit that it’s been ignored as I have spent a lot of time experimenting in the vintage razor rabbit hole.
If ATT was still being made, this is the one I would buy. I like the colossus handle the best, will only use mild razors, and Windsor has no blade overhang.

If ATT was still being made, this is the one I would buy. I like the colossus handle the best, will only use mild razors, and Windsor has no blade overhang.
Shane at Blackland Razors is going to continue the ATT brand. I’m not sure what changes he may be making but I’m sure he will produce a great offering. Looking forward to see what he does with the ATT brand. I am really enjoying my SSRH Windsor at the moment. Mine is on the Kronos handle.

Shane at Blackland Razors is going to continue the ATT brand. I’m not sure what changes he may be making but I’m sure he will produce a great offering. Looking forward to see what he does with the ATT brand. I am really enjoying my SSRH Windsor at the moment. Mine is on the Kronos handle.
Yes, I've been following his posts here and also signed up for updates.

Razor #1 is deep into production. We're behind on website and packaging, but things are coming together and should shape up in the next several weeks. This will sound stupid, but I underestimated the insane lack of time that having a toddler creates.
That's really good news! Can't wait to see the new production of ATT razors with news of future creations.

Top Bottom