What's new

Five years of FarmerTan: the Legend Lives On

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This is true. I'm everywhere, David.
DANG! I really am surrounded!

I have a feeling after I do all my R&D and taste testing, y'all are going to end up trying to squeeze me out of my future fortune...

Last edited:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Yes! But...

Are you sure @Ad Astra can be trusted with your Goat Dung intelleckshual property? Have you ever seen him without that helmet?

Since you asked...

proxy.php

"My Gawd! It's full of cat treats!"

AA

FarmerTan

5 years??? Is that how long your man-crush on me has been??? Wow! Seems like we just met yesterday, Tan!

Congratulations buddy. May you have many more great times here.
But not at your expense, right?

Man, I'd lose half of my act if I didn't pick on you!

You are the "Newwwwman" to my Seinfeld!

Did I ever tell you about the time I got stoned in Frankenmuth, Michigan?

I literally GOT ROCKS THROWN AT ME!

And guess what? I was 17, DELICIOUS Frankenmuth Dark Beer in plastic buckets were (was?) involved, the broad side of a GIANT red barn, laughing GIANTER(?) farm boys were also involved....and I was involved in a time/space continuum warp.

Aren't you glad I barely got a flesh wound?

You'll have to buy the book to hear the rest, lol. But if you prepay, I will include a second copy for a small but additional handling fee!

PS @Tanuki : is that a HOMEMADE stick of Old Spice shaving soap? I mean, did you put a puck in that container? If so, you, me and @Ad Astra need to get together and werk on my Goat Dung Facial Peel! I think you bring A LOT to the table in this venture. Mostly the funds!
I love Frankenmuth! I like the beer and my wife likes the year round Christmasy crap! We used to go for a weekend every year.

And a heart attack inducing meal at Tony’s Restaurant on I75 on the way was the best part! Who doesn’t love a 12 egg omelette? Damn I miss that place. A POUND of bacon on the side? Yes please! 👍

FarmerTan

I love Frankenmuth! I like the beer and my wife likes the year round Christmasy crap! We used to go for a weekend every year.

And a heart attack inducing meal at Tony’s Restaurant on I75 on the way was the best part! Who doesn’t love a 12 egg omelette? Damn I miss that place. A POUND of bacon on the side? Yes please! 👍
Tony's is still going on, I think. That woman in Michigan kinda hurt people's chance to say Yes to Michigan like Tim the Tool Man Taylor used to tell us to do, and Tony has a LOT more competition now.

But if you are ever going to Bronner's Christmas wunderlahnd pick me up! The War Department refuses to drive me there! I sing Christmas songs year round and drive her nuts.

She's kinda jealous of my voice!

Last edited:

FarmerTan

I knew there was something about you...

I'm a baritone but I used to occasionally sing high after a rugby game. :letterk1:

My mother and my choir teachers used to compare my voice to Caruso's.

Unfavourably.

O.H.
My Dad always used to ask me what I did with all that money?

What money?

The money your mother gave you for singing lessons!

Thank you Dad, I learned from the best! You were a real piece of werk!

Dad’s. Hrrmph!
“Hey you kids wanna go somewhere?” “Get your shoes on!”

“sure Dad, yeah! where?”

“You kids ready? Here-go throw this cigarette pack away for me please.”

you’re my kind of people, Dave!

Top Bottom