What's new

Five years of FarmerTan: the Legend Lives On

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I just wanted to thank you all for putting up with me for five years today.

You have meant more to me than you will ever know, and more than I am able to express.

Thank you all, especially the Mods that must have had a hard time not banning me. Heck, I'd ban me. And I'm usually long-suffering!

I just wanted to thank you all for putting up with me for five years today.

You have meant more to me than you will ever know, and more than I am able to express.

Thank you all, especially the Mods that must have had a hard time not banning me. Heck, I'd ban me. And I'm usually long-suffering!
Dave, I enjoy your sense of humor and it's great to have you here. This coming from a total newbie.

When I first read your phrase "War Department", as a reference to SWMBO, I literally had tears in my eyes, laughing 😂😂😂

So, happy "B&B Anniversary" to you brother!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Dave, I enjoy your sense of humor and it's great to have you here. This coming from a total newbie.

When I first read your phrase "War Department", as a reference to SWMBO, I literally had tears in my eyes, laughing 😂😂😂

So, happy "B&B Anniversary" to you brother!
And yes: she is obeyed around here. People she ain't even met yet are scared to death of her. Figure that one out.

I'm going to TRY to sneak into bed without waking her up.

She's like being married to an Avenger!

Today in holland we dress up to celebrate Daves day uh or is it Kings day or maybe yes it is the same!

Please keep the humor up!

Attachments

• 1E9D7DB1-B59F-45CB-9A74-89D5AE354B0B.jpeg
    1E9D7DB1-B59F-45CB-9A74-89D5AE354B0B.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 17
Top Bottom