What's new

GIVEAWAY! A BIT OF DEN CLEARING PIF

Absolutely. Glad to have you.
Thank you sir, and for full disclosure, I have never tried Any of these !! Also , That one called Commando also looks like it would be right up my alley !! Thank you for the chance to enter this PIF , I really appreciate it a lot sir ...

Thank you sir, and for full disclosure, I have never tried Any of these !! Also , That one called Commando also looks like it would be right up my alley !! Thank you for the chance to enter this PIF , I really appreciate it a lot sir ...
My pleasure, BUT, please stop the 'SIR" stuff. I feel old enough :)

I have decided to give away some of the items that I am not using very often. I guess I could have sold them, but this is my way of giving back to the members and saying thank you for all your help and advice.
All soaps are more than 50% unused. The NIL soap is brand new and unused. The aftershaves are nearly 90% full as is the Rockwell pre shave oil. The Spartacus a/s is brand new and unused.
The Aluminum Zenith Boar brush was part of a PIF I won from the generosity of @WThomas0814. The PAA brush is a Peregrino. The problem is that the brush arrived to me with the handle broken. I have glued it together and it works flawlessly. You will see the crack and feel it though. But, for FREE, who cares, right?
Now the rules:
This is for CONUS only. If you are interested, just say "I'm in" and I will enter you for the drawing. Entries must be in by April 28th. I will draw the winner using an Excel formula program on April 29th. Hope you enter and enjoy the PIF>
View attachment 1829448View attachment 1829449View attachment 1829450View attachment 1829452
I'm in!

Respectfully, not in your most generous PIF. Being a minimalist, I have enough hard and software at this time. Congrats to the lucky winner.
BobbyB, I am trying to be a minimalist also. But, every time I convince myself that I am, I look at my Den and shake my head. Hence the PIF. I am trying though :)

Top Bottom