What's new

Five years of FarmerTan: the Legend Lives On

I am going to get rid of a bunch of soaps. WAY too many I've never tried even. I might have several PIF's or just a giant one.

How much does it really cost me to ship to Kanadia, Land of the Nice, and Home of the Friendly?
Too much. Not really worth it. A brush alone is about $20. Soap is heavier. We don’t have that $6-7 flat rate USPS box unfortunately.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Is it available in stick form?

Indeed it is

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 11.41.11 AM.png

Congrats on 5 years of staying one small step ahead of the Mods! Although a relative newbie to B&B, I was a long time lurker and enjoyed your posts from the beginning.

You know Friday is April 30th...the last day of Avon April. Maybe you should declare April 30th to be Farmer Tan Friday 👑
Use your favorite Avon scent. :clap: And Arko too....or maybe not. :crazy:

Keep on keepin' on good sir!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
That actually works
I just got lazy and used Classic Old Spice shave soap from someone that I THINK I have figured out who he is.....my "mystery antique soap man" that recently sent me 3 classic soaps. He got tired of me singing the praises of Arko, or he felt sorry for my Covid diagnosis. Either way, I now THINK I know who he is, and Old Spice soap has lost a little scent, but the lather could compete with "artisanal" stuff.

I also did more than half my face with a straight for the first time. I'll report on that somewhere else.

Well, Williams is walking on Holy ground for me. My Dad campaigned for "Soapy" Williams back in the day.

So I just don't feel like I can mix it with other soaps.

Lol, it's probably okay to mix it with William's fragrances?
I don’t like Williams soap and only use it in the woods at the cottage. Keeps away the bugs... but also the ladies.

Additionally, I don’t even like Williams Chocolates (Williams Chocolate Factory - Fine Belgian Chocolates in Whitby Ontario - https://williamschocolate.com/#) and they have a big factory up the road from me. Hell, I don‘t even like Wendy Williams or Williams F1 racing.

Serena Williams and her sister are cool, I guess.

FarmerTan

Hmmm that is a first that I hear Tom selleck shaved his entire head and body…..that resemblance is more Telly savalas I guess
Ya know, I still do his stunts on "Blue Bloods!" True story doggone! Someone has to eat all that food in the weekly "family dinner" scenes!

Late to the party, but staying true to @FarmerTan practice, I thought I should hijack the thread with a shave report.

Tool: Gillette New LC / Rapira Platinum Lux
Lube: Vintage Old Spice / vintage re-knotted Sanax boar
Face: incredibly "acceptable"
FEC39BFF-49AE-482B-AAA1-39090B69DBAE.jpeg

BBS, of course, this is B&B, is there any other grade?

Hanging with FarmerTan somehow reminds me of hitting a kegger at about 10:30pm and 17 years old. Clearly wrong, and how do we get away with it? I never got modded then and he never seems to get modded now.

Happy five, big boy!

FarmerTan

Late to the party, but staying true to @FarmerTan practice, I thought I should hijack the thread with a shave report.

Tool: Gillette New LC / Rapira Platinum Lux
Lube: Vintage Old Spice / vintage re-knotted Sanax boar
Face: incredibly "acceptable"
View attachment 1259147
BBS, of course, this is B&B, is there any other grade?

Hanging with FarmerTan somehow reminds me of hitting a kegger at about 10:30pm and 17 years old. Clearly wrong, and how do we get away with it? I never got modded then and he never seems to get modded now.

Happy five, big boy!
Did I ever tell you about the time I got stoned in Frankenmuth, Michigan?

I literally GOT ROCKS THROWN AT ME!

And guess what? I was 17, DELICIOUS Frankenmuth Dark Beer in plastic buckets were (was?) involved, the broad side of a GIANT red barn, laughing GIANTER(?) farm boys were also involved....and I was involved in a time/space continuum warp.

Aren't you glad I barely got a flesh wound?

You'll have to buy the book to hear the rest, lol. But if you prepay, I will include a second copy for a small but additional handling fee!

PS @Tanuki : is that a HOMEMADE stick of Old Spice shaving soap? I mean, did you put a puck in that container? If so, you, me and @Ad Astra need to get together and werk on my Goat Dung Facial Peel! I think you bring A LOT to the table in this venture. Mostly the funds!

Last edited:
Top Bottom