What's new

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

I own a un-cased one but this is a nice one. Maybe a good deal or not. https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YW4AAOSwSrNaGrDi/s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg

Correct, but other than the case, it's the same exact razor sold in the USA. The case is why it can be called the Japanese Aristocrat and get the big bucks. Checking what's currently being offered in nickel they're running about 1/10th of that listing and not any gold ones being offered at this time. Gillette only made them in 69-70 I believe so they're not so common.

Rockwell's patent is for a flippable baseplate, and their legal outfit went after Ikon's SBS distribution as patent infringement. I wonder if they'd have the gall to go after an 80 year old design the same way if they could.
I see, same here. I'd be happy, if PAA would offer a replica one day.

I wish, No, crossed off as being out of my league in terms of price.
The price is right in line with where I have seen the last 3-4 in eBay. Down a little from a couple years ago. I might have missed a couple here and there, but consistent with recent history.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hmm y thought the last couple I saw were at least cased in the cool Bakelite. Oh well.
The price is right in line with where I have seen the last 3-4 in eBay. Down a little from a couple years ago. I might have missed a couple here and there, but consistent with recent history.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Mind boggling. I looked the listing over about ten times and thought I was missing something .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The same buyer paid $529 for another one, The second highest bidder was the same in both transactions. So much for the birth year frenzy theory. Just nuts.
Mind boggling. I looked the listing over about ten times and thought I was missing something .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom