What's new

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

R

romsitsa

Ok, is this a red dot case or something? I don't think so, but I am not an expert by any means.

Vintage Original Mint Gillette Adjustable Gold Toggle F 4 Safety Razor And Case | eBay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There are/were four Fatboys from this seller. Prices for all four were skyrocketed by the same two bidders. The G1 was sold to one of them and was relisted in a few days by the original seller.
The seller just drives up the price to scam a poor soul with too much money on hand.

Adam

Seller currently has 17 razors for sale.
There are/were four Fatboys from this seller. Prices for all four were skyrocketed by the same two bidders. The G1 was sold to one of them and was relisted in a few days by the original seller.
The seller just drives up the price to scam a poor soul with too much money on hand.

Adam

I would not be surprised to see this reappear, $250 for a Slim is absurd, again two outlier bidders.
Only the Fatboy sales look very off.

Adam
proxy.php

It's shill bidding then! We see it often on eBay, especially with some sellers. They are all in my "no bid on" list , which I created to easily figure where to bid and where to pass.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
You guys nailed it. Thanks for your insights. I knew something stank, but wasnt quite sure what.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
That guys razors look identical. It's funny how every shot is the same on all the fatboys he's sold. If you notice, he never takes a shot clearly of the date code. The one he does have of it, looks photoshopped. I asked him for better pictures, but he just sent me the same shots. I asked again, and he never produced.

Maybe he's trying to drive up the market by making people think Fatboys are selling for that much.

Caveat Emptor!

R

romsitsa

It's really quite rare, although 12 sounds a bit steep. But the razor on the user manual is also quite interesring, never saw a smooth band Milord with a notched head.

Adam

Are you conflicted about whether or not you want to give up your cartridges? Maybe you use DE and your wife uses a cart. Then this is the razor for you! Switch heads for the blade of your choice. Only $115... This one is odd in my opinion so I thought I'd post it. As of today 11 sold.

View attachment 469484

Classic Metal Safety Razor fits Gillette Double Edge & Trac II Blades G7 2 in 1 | eBay
This could be money laundering. You see a good many things on eBay listedfor many times the values

Top Bottom