What's new

Doctor Who - Warning, Spoilers!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Maybe I just don't like trees.

I thought my friends would be offended by this, but they were not.

proxy.php

Seeing the preview from the finale makes me have hope that they have some master plan with Clara. It has frustrated me so much that there has not been mention of the impossible girl at all. They tried covering it with the fact that their memory slipped, but that is a horrible plot element!

We never saw Clara before Asylum of the Daleks even though she was technically there from Day 1. Don't see why we would see her in the future
One of those Dr Who timey wimey things it's probably not worth expending too many brain cells on analysing the logic.

We never saw Clara before Asylum of the Daleks even though she was technically there from Day 1. Don't see why we would see her in the future
One of those Dr Who timey wimey things it's probably not worth expending too many brain cells on analysing the logic.

Im actually looking forward to seeing Clara perminently set into a Dalek and forced to spend an eternity baking soufflés without the benefit of having milk. Then we can move on and have the show we have all been waiting for.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Missy = "short for mistress" = female version of "master" = Rogerinna Delgado.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
If she screams, tries to run away, twists her ankle, and falls down ...

... it's Susan.

proxy.php

Top Bottom