What's new

Doctor Who series help

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Pretty soon the Doctor will run out of lives. I think he can regenerate 13 times. Matt Smith was the 11th so the new Doctor will be the 12th.

I've read that the current producers don't feel bound to the belief that there are only 13 regenerations.

My avatar notwithstanding, Jon Pertwee (#3) was my favorite. You can't beat Venusian Aikido.

Technically, the Daleks can't leave their city on Skaro because the metal floors allow them to conduct electricity and stay alive. Push them onto a shag rug, and they die ... or at least turn off and are basically useless. (Of course, the producers managed to work around that for season two when the Daleks managed to invade earth, and after that, it was conveniently forgotten.)

There WILL be a work-around to the whole "13 lives" thing ... unless they decide to kill off the show permanently. (Doubt it.)

Oddly enough, the first references to Venusian martial arts is to Venusian Karate ... why it was changed to Aikido, I don't know.

I was watching "Gone in 60 Seconds" the other night ... the bad guy seemed familiar somehow ... couldn't put my finer on it for the longest time ...

Warning: NSFW

Warning #2: Spoilers ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom