What's new

***CLOSED*** Winner chosen 10,000 Posts. Time for a PIF. Now with Pics***CLOSED***

got the PIF in the mail this weekend and broke it all out today!
$FullSizeRender (1).jpg
Went a little wild with it and tried all of the new stuff all at once, using the razor, brush and soap along with a feather blade that [MENTION=8775]captp[/MENTION] generously included along with several other blades. Definitely going to have to get used to the different adjustment levels since I've never had a razor with adjustments before, so we'll see how it goes as I use it more and more! Loved the brush and the soap really lathered quickly and easily which was great! Can't wait to try them one at a time now so I can figure out what "settings" work best for me.. Thank you [MENTION=8775]captp[/MENTION] for the great pif, and thank you again to all of the members that congratulated me on this!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
@Z4SCh Zach, just start out on a low setting. Don't keep changing settings until you are comfortable with it. Then start to move it up one click at a time, get a few shaves in and keep going. Hope you like the DRH Lavender, it's one of my favorites.

Top Bottom