What's new

***CLOSED***WildWest74's 1000th Post PIF!***Winner chosen***

“A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an ax, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

6ec538370928bb410ade476e9ead8aa5.jpg

Paladin: Well, when the meek finally do inherit the earth, my very strong conviction is that none of your bloodline will flow in the veins of the property owners. Excuse me."

"Paladin: With this gun, I could have stopped murder tonight. But I've taken it off. That's my present to you. In all my life I've only seen a dozen real killers, but I've seen ten thousand people that would stand by and let it happen. Which is the greater evil?"

Festus Haggen: You want to talk about a fast gun hand? If you was to take a snake's tongue's grease it and tie it to a bolt of lightning you couldn't get nothing as fast as his gun hand!

OK everyone, I will be picking a winner and announcing before the end of the day. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Alrighty folks, we had a pretty awesome turnout for this PIF. There was a terrific bunch of pics, clips and quotes shared, and I am looking forward to working with someone to create an awesome mystery box!

Nobody guessed my favorite quote, but that's ok! There are absolutely too many great ones out there to choose from.

So, is everyone excited to see who won?

tumblr_mg0qssNpVR1qed74no1_500.gif

Without further ado, the winner of my 1000th Post and 2 Year Anniversart PIF is...

TENSE, AIN'T IT?

Congrats! Please send me a PM and we will get the ball rolling on your prize.

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Top Bottom