What's new

WINNER WINNER Active Duty PIF Share With Your Buddies Edition August 2016***CLOSED***

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Thanks to the generousity of @dfoulk and @DrColossus11 and several other members, I find myself in possession of a number of soaps, creams, razors, blades and some brushes. And a few other items. I'll post a pic from my phone in a few minutes.
All U.S. Active Duty Military members are eligible. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard.
U.S. addresses, all 50 States and Territories; APO, FPO, DPO

This is meant to share with your mates. There's enough swag for 4 shavers
Must have a current Active Duty Badge

What's in the box? I may add a few more items if they fit in the box.

2 tins Cold River Soap Works Tallow & Lanolin Kokum & Shea
***the soap is unused, but samples were taken from each tin. I combined the unused soap from 2 more tins to fill them up.
2 AOS shave soap refills
1 large tube Cremo Cream
Spice Islands Tiki (partial)
Sapone da Barba (partial)
Cella (partial)
Numerous samples of various soaps
Small bottle of shave oil (intended to be used by itself, in place of soap/cream, not as an extra layer of lubrication)
A tube of body wash
1 boar
3 Turkish horses
3 NDC 40s Style Super Speed
1 unbranded DE (3 piece)
Variety of DE blades
Brush/razor stand

I'll run this through the end of August
Post I'm In. Easy as that

$0806161205~2.jpg

Last edited:
I just wanted to stop in and thank every single one of you that enters. you afford me the ability peruse a forum about shaving, among other things! THANK YOU!!!!!

Fantastic PIF, and Thanks to all still man a post, we thank you and GET in on this PIF. Great Job Georg! and all who donated

A great PIF indeed. THE gents that were out here with me have headed home. Im trying to convert a few but since they haven't yet I will not jump in on this.

Thank you to all who support us. We truly appreciate it.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Come on down all you Military folks. Lots of choice shave gear here.

Top Bottom