What's new

***CLOSED*** Winner chosen 10,000 Posts. Time for a PIF. Now with Pics***CLOSED***

:a50::a50::a50:
Demaskee finished up his amazing "Shave like a man for an entire year" PIF in honor of those who have served.

But don't forget about this one guys. There's another Veterans day PIF and Georg hasn't picked yet so I'm assuming there's still time to throw your name in.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Sorry, guys. I was hellish busy the last couple of days (I'm retired, I'm not supposed to be busy). I'll get a winner picked tomorrow,.so you still have time to get in.

I'm in. This was posted newly today in another thread so even though it says its open until Veterans day, I'm in.

captp

Post #1 Z4CHc
I'll PM you in a few minutes for your shipping info.
Congratulations.

captp

It will forever remain a secret:001_rolle
Actually, I decided to go with a relatively new guy. Decided to go with the first entry. I'm capricious that way.
Keep your eyes open. I'll be doing another PIF or two in the next couple of months. One for Active Duty and another for newbies, maybe another everyone is eligible.

How did you end up selecting the winner :) also congrats to z4ch

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Congratulations to the winners. Yes, I meant plural. You know you enjoyed PIFfing it as much as he will in receiving it, captp!:thumbup1:

Top Bottom