What's new

WINNER WINNER Active Duty PIF Share With Your Buddies Edition August 2016***CLOSED***

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
And that's all she wrote. I will choose a winner in the morning.

Last edited:

captp

As shucks, Dave, I'm blushing:blushing:
BTW, just noticed the CT, awesome (and I hate the word awesome, but it fits)

captp

[MENTION=67351]parastang[/MENTION] congratulations. I'll be PMing you shortly for a shipping address.

Thank you to everyone who entered and those who dropped in to help keep the thread on the first page.

Keep your eyes open for the next one.

Congratulations to the winner and thank you all for your service. I can't think of a more deserving group of guys.

Congrats [MENTION=67351]parastang[/MENTION]... spread the wealth and the good word.
Thanks to you and all your fellow service members.

That was a GREAT PIF. Congrats To the WINNER. [MENTION=67351]parastang[/MENTION] and Thank you for your SERVICE.

Imagine my surprise when I logged on and had a PM waiting for me. :thumbup: sums it up. Thanks to all who were involved with this and to all who participated. This comes at a great time as I am changing units and jobs very soon. I'll have lots of new faces (pun intended) to try and sway with this wonderful windfall from the community here. I'm excited at the prospect. I also want to give a hearty 'Airborne' to all of my active duty, guard and reserve brethren and vets (no matter what country you served) plus those who support us.

captp

[MENTION=67351]parastang[/MENTION]
chock full of stupid and chock full of luck. I'll have your package out to you tomorrow....or Monday if I'm hung over tomorrow morning:tongue_sm

captp

[MENTION=67351]parastang[/MENTION]
Rob, got your package out in the post today. Scheduled delivery Thursday.
As always pics, plenty of pics, are a must

Just wanted to update folks. The package arrived yesterday. I snapped some pic with my phone and will post them up soon. I am in transition to my new unit so it will be a little while until I can pass on the booty but I'll update this thread as things progress.

captp

Good to know, Rob. I always worry when the tracking shows it was left on the porch, but I guess your neighbors are trustworthy. Waiting for pics, hopefully better than I take with my phone.

Top Bottom