What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF: Simpson Trafalgar T3

Hello my friends.
I recently ordered a Simpson Trafalgar T3 for my head shaves. I may have had too much to drink and accidentally clicked the quantity to two. MAY HAVE had too much to drink. But I ended up with two Trafalgar T3s, and I only need one. So the winner will be getting a brand new, still unopened, T3.

You guys and gals have given me a lot of wisdom, so I'd like to contribute back. All you have to do to win the brush is tell me why you haven't tried the T3 before, and post a photo of your current brush. A winner will be picked November 24th (the day before Thanksgiving).

I'll ship anywhere in the U.S. or Canada for free. That's FREE! Act now!

EDIT: I found some "extra" money in my wallet, so this PIF is open worldwide. Act now! Supplies are limited!

Last edited:

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I haven’t tried that model because I don’ t know what it is. O, so it is a brush.
I am not in . I have 3 brushes.

I'm in!

Here's my brush:

proxy.php

I haven't tried a T3 because I'm still exploring natural hair brushes, but this one was definitely on my radar!

Thanks for the PIF!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You are the man, my friend. I have GOT to find the fragrance stuff I promised you! My lovely bride will kill me if I don't thin the herd.

Respectfully not in. This time.

You are without a doubt an asset to the B and B community my friend!

I'm in I've only had one brush I bought new, my first one, never had a simpson been interested in t3 but still knee deep in trying vintage hairs
DSCF0210.JPG

Top Bottom