What's new

CLOSED -- PIF - Honoring B&B'ers and my 1000th Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in. You have made my experience here better for remembering that small gesture of kindness. I am thankful to those who have done the same for me especially [MENTION=73656]dfoulk[/MENTION] for my first brush and introducing me to my favorite soap Ogallia.

Not in, Too new here and not enough posts, but wanted to say that this is a great PIF and a wonderful forum of gentlemen who are truly willing to help out the newbies and share. Justin

I'm in!!! Also, got my 88th post with this!

I'm very thankful to be part of this amazing community. I was a longtime lurker, probably about 6 months without joining.... I debated joining off and on, but never really pulled the trigger. After a while, I found myself visiting the forums quite a bit. I really enjoyed the information about shaving I received from the forums. As a fairly new D/E shaver, I found the information very valuable and made things a lot easier to start. The community is very genuine and went out of their way to help complete strangers, which is another reason why I decided to join. I'm glad I did. My hope is that I can return the favor and help for someone else.

FYI - Your sitting on 87?

I'm in. This whole forum has been helpful. I have enjoyed swapping soaps with members, swapping blades and just stories.

I'm in. When oc_in_fw offered me some tobacco to try Just out of the kindness of his big heart. Complete surprise to me and really impressed me with the members here.

PIF CLOSED

doofus has been chosen by random number generator and has been declared the winner of this PIF. PM on the way!

$image.jpg

Holy cow! I've been dying to try a se. I'm speechless (almost). Faaaaantastic pif! Thanks jcan88 they are going to a good home I have never used any of that stuff. My wife on the other hand will think I went on a shopping spree.thanks again b&b is the best.

Congrats to Doofus! I really think you will love that 1912 I sure love all of mine.

Awesome PIF Jcan88!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom