What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF 1 - Razor

This is one of 3 PIFs I'm offering. I'm going to post them separately, but feel free to enter all 3 if you wish. It's open to all members, just post that you're in. Shipping to the US or Canada is on me - I've received some kind PIFs from a friend north of the 49th, so it's only fitting that Canada is included too. Members from other parts of the world can enter as well, but I'll probably ask for some help with shipping, so it might not be worth it.

First up is a Fatip Piccolo razor. This was a generous PIF from @dotKomo a few months ago. It's a cool little razor and I've enjoyed trying it out, but I want to pass it on to someone else now. Fun fact: it's pronounced "fah-teep", not "fat-tip". Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know that, but I'd been saying it wrong in my head until recently. I think it's important to the razor, my shaves with it improved when I learned the correct pronounciation and I'm sure that's the reason why, not because I tried a different blade or got better at using it.

A couple of extras to throw in if the winner wants: a travel size (2.4 oz) can of Barbasol cream and/or about 1/3 tube of Cremo classic scent (so about a 30 day supply out of 90). Some folks hate those, some like them for travel or a quick shave. If you'd use either or both, I'll include it/them if you win. In fact, you'd be doing me a favor taking them off my hands, so mention which one(s) you'd use when you enter and I'll give you a bonus entry.

I'll keep this open until some time on Monday the 26th.

IMG_3419.jpeg

I'm in. I've only tried one open comb and it didn't go well, but I've heard great things about this one.

I'll throw in for the Cremo. I don't love it or hate it. It's just...meh...for me, but it is really easy to travel with when you don't want to take a large kit with you.

Thank you T Bone for including Canada in your very generous PIFs. Doesn't happen that often. I would be all over this one but I already have one of these great little razors so I will pass and increase the odds ever so slightly for everyone else.

This is one of 3 PIFs I'm offering. I'm going to post them separately, but feel free to enter all 3 if you wish. It's open to all members, just post that you're in. Shipping to the US or Canada is on me - I've received some kind PIFs from a friend north of the 49th, so it's only fitting that Canada is included too. Members from other parts of the world can enter as well, but I'll probably ask for some help with shipping, so it might not be worth it.

First up is a Fatip Piccolo razor. This was a generous PIF from @dotKomo a few months ago. It's a cool little razor and I've enjoyed trying it out, but I want to pass it on to someone else now. Fun fact: it's pronounced "fah-teep", not "fat-tip". Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know that, but I'd been saying it wrong in my head until recently. I think it's important to the razor, my shaves with it improved when I learned the correct pronounciation and I'm sure that's the reason why, not because I tried a different blade or got better at using it.

A couple of extras to throw in if the winner wants: a travel size (2.4 oz) can of Barbasol cream and/or about 1/3 tube of Cremo classic scent (so about a 30 day supply out of 90). Some folks hate those, some like them for travel or a quick shave. If you'd use either or both, I'll include it/them if you win. In fact, you'd be doing me a favor taking them off my hands, so mention which one(s) you'd use when you enter and I'll give you a bonus entry.

I'll keep this open until some time on Monday the 26th.

View attachment 1674587

/me gesticulating wildly

The Major is absolutely in, and compliments you on a very generous PIF. He's never tried a Fatip (which he's always been pronouncing correctly in his mind, thankewverymuch). Never tried an Italian razor, either, despite having used multiple other Italian shaving products, such as various Proraso shaving products and Derma PREP balm.

As a quick aside, Derma PREP, besides being a wonderful after-shave product, works wonders on the Major's stepson's eczema.

-MO

Top Bottom