What's new

CLOSED -- PIF - Honoring B&B'ers and my 1000th Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. Being here on B&B for about a month I can say that everyone has made me feel welcome and love to hear stories from everyone. Long live Badger and Blade!!!!

I'm in! Everyone here has been helpful with their knowledge and experience, and their generosity! Edgar has offered much enlightenment. :thumbup1:

Very generous of you. I am not in. I love some freebies but let someone who needs it win it. I have more razors than I need, according to my wife. Good luck to all.

I'm in! Loving this forum and the opportunities of PIF's!!

Reading all the threads that I have so far has helped me learn so much. The marketplace allowed me to get my first brush (and a pretty good one at that) for a good deal, and one member "abnrgr" messaged me out of the blue knowing I was a newbie and offered to send me some extra soaps and blades and razors for me to try out! I'm working through what he gave me and am definitely learning what I like and what works for my skin and what doesnt

I'm in...thank you so much for your 1000th celebration. I can echo your sentiments about B&B...when I was starting (not so long ago still), I was struck by the genuine interest so many took in answering my questions, giving good, sage advise, and the good naturedness of the gentlemen here. I am very happy to be part of this gentlemanly company.

Thanks for the PIF. I am in.

This forum always provide prompt and honest suggestions on questions i have on shaving regardless if it is on soaps or razors or brushes. Being a member here truly made my learn curve in wet shaving less steep and allows me to enjoy shaving a lot more !

I'm in, thanks.
This forum has been indispensable to me when I started head shaving with a DE razor. The tips and advise have made their way into my daily shaving practice. Wherever I run into folks who are interested in wet shaving, I always refer them to B&B!

I'm in!

Wow, very nice PIF.
Good luck to everyone!

I needed to add something to mine...

So far, my experience with B&B has been great. Because of you, the members, I have found a great new hobby and pass-time. I want to thank everyone for their generosity and I appreciate all of the help I have received. Without B&B, I would still be shaving with a can of Barbasol and a cart razor.

I'm in!!! Also, got my 88th post with this!

I'm very thankful to be part of this amazing community. I was a longtime lurker, probably about 6 months without joining.... I debated joining off and on, but never really pulled the trigger. After a while, I found myself visiting the forums quite a bit. I really enjoyed the information about shaving I received from the forums. As a fairly new D/E shaver, I found the information very valuable and made things a lot easier to start. The community is very genuine and went out of their way to help complete strangers, which is another reason why I decided to join. I'm glad I did. My hope is that I can return the favor and help for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom