What's new

Canadian sniper crushes previous record

I was more surprised at the video that popped up after the sniper video.

Screenshot_20240424_131525_Firefox.jpg

That's right. A knife wielding squirrel. Talk about a tough neighborhood

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Serious question, if the target crawled away, is that a kill? Does that count as a successful shot?

Per the article, "[a]fter three shots are fired, the two figures drop down to the ground before starting to crawl away."
The article also says:
"Grainy footage of the reported record-setting shot, which has not yet been verified, was shared across Telegram channels."
No verification of distance, no verification of kill shot.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Serious question, if the target crawled away, is that a kill? Does that count as a successful shot? [...].
hairless wonder:
I bet no...maimed / wounded combatants can still return to the battle field...a snipers job is to 'permanently' prevent that. :wink:
1713995939517.png "[We are] a whisper, a shadow, [we] don't exist. By the time you realize [my spotter and I are] there...it's already to late and by then [we're already] long gone". Sniper Moto

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
hairless wonder:
I bet no...maimed / wounded combatants can still return to the battle field...a snipers job is to 'permanently' prevent that. :wink:
[...]
...The Shot That 'Sniped' The Previous Record

...Meet The 58yrs Old Ex-Businessman...Who Is The Ukrainian Sniper Who Broke The World Record

1714071162085.jpeg
"[We are] a whisper, a shadow, [we] don't exist. We are Ghosts. By the time you realize [my spotter and I are] there...it's already too late and by then [we're already] long gone". Sniper Moto

Last edited:
Top Bottom