What's new

B&B Cologne Available! (UPDATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every order saved for two (shipping address issues) shipped today. Some got in before the pick-up, some got in after. If you're outside the US and you're patiently waiting for your chance to place your order, I hope to have the shipping info updated tonight so you can place your order tomorrow (or whatever day it happens to be in your neck of the woods).

-Nick

Every order saved for two (shipping address issues) shipped today. Some got in before the pick-up, some got in after. If you're outside the US and you're patiently waiting for your chance to place your order, I hope to have the shipping info updated tonight so you can place your order tomorrow (or whatever day it happens to be in your neck of the woods).

-Nick

*Waits with baited breath*

Really, thanks guys! Wait till the rush of beautiful blades hit our houses, not going to be pretty.

Thanks,
Richard

nice! just received the delivery confirmation- its in the mail!

a couple of quick questions:

-how long does fedex home delivery usually take? do they deliver on saturdays? will there be tracking?
-does fedex home delivery require a signature? how to deal with it if i does.

i am trying to figure out the last day to shave before i receive it. i want to make sure i have a good couple days of stubble to mow down but dont want to go around looking like a bum. :biggrin:

again, thanks to the fine gents that made this possible.

cheers,
ryan

I see a Shave of the Day coming with Badger and Blade soap followed by some B&B cologne. I's so excited I can hardly contain myself. Thanks again gents!

Fedex just delivered a small box from B&B. I wonder what it could be? (I only live 50 miles from the source...location, location, location)

And it "smeels" great.

Did anybody get a tracking number or the ability to track this through google?
I get this "Jun 4 Tracking data added - Badger & Blade has added new tracking data to your order. ", but I don't see a way to track it.

I dont believe there is a way to track it. Since you are in AZ it should not be too much longer. Probably tomorrow or Monday.

It should be this week. They were shipped via FedEx ground from California. That is the information I received from the powers that be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom