What's new

B&B Cologne Available! (UPDATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cologne is now available for sale (in one ounce bottles for $35 each). You can buy it here:

http://badgerandblade.com/shop/

Note, that is NOT the regular bbdc shopping cart.

You will need Google Checkout, it's quick and painless to sign up for.

Unfortauntely, this is not available for international orders (thems the laws).

Have at it!

-Nick

Purchased! Woo hoo!

Big thanks to Joel & Nick ... and of course to Charles, for making the magic happen. :w00t:

Thanks, B&B!

AAaaahhhhhhh..... at last... :tongue_sm

Cliff

ps: Mucho many thanks to Joel, Nick, Charles and all who had a hand in bringing this nectar of the Gods to fruition.

Okay, this sorta sucks!! I cannot even use my paypal to purchase this cologne!! What is the deal with this!!!!!!!!

If there is another way that I can pay for this through paypal, please help me out here fellas

Ha! All my buddies finally get a chance to try this magical stuff. I'm still hanging on to mine. Great price, too.

The only advice I can give you is be careful! This stuff is VERY powerful and one spray is probably too much on a hot day. The sillage is like no other cologne (perfume strength, really) I've experienced and can be overbearing if too much is applied.

Possibly the greatest cologne ever made, at least that I've tried. :w00t:

In! Can't wait to try this one.

Thanks to all who've had a hand in bringing this opportunity about. (Except for Joel, whose threat to take it all for himself had a negative effect on my mental health...:wink:)

If any of you fellas would be willing to pick up an extra bottle, I can paypal you immediatly for the costs. I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm assuming if I received the confirmation email from google checkout that my order has been placed. I saw a very disturbing page after clicking on the 'take me back to Badger and Blade' after purchasing my order telling me that it did not go through. However, I then checked my email and saw the confirm email from google checkout.

Just a heads up to other fellas who might see this message in your browser. I'd recommend checking your email first before trying to purchase (again).

Thanks all around for the parties involved in bringing this together. If it's half as good as what people say, it will be a great addition to my very small rotation and at a wonderful value!

I'm assuming if I received the confirmation email from google checkout that my order has been placed. I saw a very disturbing page after clicking on the 'take me back to Badger and Blade' after purchasing my order telling me that it did not go through. However, I then checked my email and saw the confirm email from google checkout.

Just a heads up to other fellas who might see this message in your browser. I'd recommend checking your email first before trying to purchase (again).

Thanks all around for the parties involved in bringing this together. If it's half as good as what people say, it will be a great addition to my very small rotation and at a wonderful value!
Eric,

That kink should hopefully be worked out now, but yes, if you have confirmation from Google, then your order has been placed successfully, regardless of what the cart said.

Anyone remember the price of the cologne when it was forsale the first time?

Based on the decant club's page, it was $26.66 for 15ml. This time the cost is $35 for a full oz. So you're getting double the amount for less than an additional 50% of the original price. It's a better deal.

Okay, so I am ready to order with only one more click. It comes out to $45.89 after tax and I am wondering if it really it worth it. Granted I am a student with only one cologne left and needing to buy more. Is it worth the price and are there others that are preferred for the price?

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom