What's new

Aotearoa (NZ) Pass-around

It would takes years and a lot of money to have the experience that we are getting for a few weeks, the box is amazing and full credit to the bloke (newbilong) that started it all off.

Box is being packed now so maybe early next week Mr NZLocal :)

We have a winner gentlemen a little piece of Austria will be staying at my place, I will be adding some of my goodies today and posting it off I hope on Monday

Last edited:
It's that time NZLocal I hope you enjoy the box.

Attachments

• $istock_000000414471xsmall.jpg
    $istock_000000414471xsmall.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 153
I sniffed the Veg and lived but my sense of smell will never be the same again, nice to see you at least gave it a try ... brave man.

I learned a few important thing from the stuff in the box mainly that I don't like sandalwood and shave soaps are a lot of fun to try out ... way too much fun actually.

The Haslinger that I took is wonderful and has bumped Cella out of favor for a while, never thought that would happen. It's better that Mitchells Wool Fat by a huge margin YMMV. Wonderful soap but not all that cheap. Even the smell is ok and yes now is the correct time for sheep jokes if you have any :)

The box is going well, have a couple of additions sorted :) Honed and shaved with the straight from the box today, l really like that grind of razor.

And no I don't want the veg, there must be someone who hasn't tried it yet !

Last edited:
Finished with the box and dropped it off to Ali today. Kept the Taylor's cream in a tube and the well worn Boss after shave cream. Have of course added a couple of nice new products to the box :)

What a great box thanks again to everyone involved in keeping this circulating.

alishock

I wrap my lips around a lovely pipe
Thanks Mike, who is next? Thought I better work out where its headed will open it tomorrow. Exciting times

alishock

I wrap my lips around a lovely pipe
There is so much stuff in there, some familiar, some less so. Looking forward to getting involved. Not sure about the bags full of small wraps and offcuts. What is all that?

The box is full of interesting stuff and it's amazing how quickly you will find something that makes you go ... "this will be interesting". I found out that I don't like sandalwood at all which is a shame as one of the shave creams is really nice.

I'm now a huge fan of Haslinger Schafmilch and will be buying more, so if anyone knows a good place to buy ?

Hi Brian.
I bought the haslinger off Fineshave. It's not cheap but I don't know of anyone else in N.Z that sells it. Frank has excellent service anyway.

Hey guys, hows the box business going?

I tried haslinger a few months back, what a great soap, light on the scent, but a thick yoghurtly lather :)

Hi Vivasanti,

Did you get your Haslinger from Fineshave too? If I can't find a cheaper deal overseas I will be happy to do business again with Frank and while I'm at it I might just have to order some other stuff ... essentials only of course :)

I think this might be the best soap I have ever used, so good it has replaced Cella as my go to soap. Better than MWF I think !

Anyone know any soaps that are better than Haslinger ... apart from the really expensive stuff like Martin de Candre?

Yep got mine of Fineshave, his prices arent to bad eh, chose the Sandalwood, i wish it was a bit stronger in scent but they performance it amazing, as you mentioned :D

Top Bottom