What's new

7 O'CLOCK WEEK STARTS on the 22nd of AUGUST.

Starting on the 22nd of August for the second time we will have on B&B the 7 O'CLOCK WEEK. Those in the US just start on your week start (Sunday, 21st of August).

Rules:
You should shave with a 7 o'clock blade in a 7 o'clock razor at 7 o'clock (sorry, couldn't resist again, just joking). :lol:

Seriously though, use a 7 o'clock blade and / or a 7 o'clock razor. (7 AM, Sharp, etc. blades don't count, except if they are in a 7 o'clock razor) As always, part-timers accepted. Very important: a 7 o'clock razor with another brand of blade is acceptable also.

If you still haven't used any of the 7 O'clock models, what are you waiting for? Don't have any. Well, this is to inform you that you must order them now.
Most importantly, do not forget to post photos and tell us what happenned. Was it a good shave?

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a noob question - but I have to ask...

What does a 7 O'clock razor look like?
If no pic; It does exist in from my viewpoint ;-)

I'm in for at least one!
IMG_20220803_193848.jpg IMG_20220803_193747.jpg

The OC by @JaggardJ would be the eldest and rarest of the bunch. The ones shown by @ivan_101 are current Indian production.

I have a somewhat ratty one that I will use.

View attachment 1498806
Not all current - that Sterling is made in 2009. It is the older brass bottom plate production, that was still made by P&G themselves back then. Also not all are Indian. The Super Platinum is discontinued - It was made in Russia.

The razor shown above by @JaggardJ is not the oldest. There are single edge 7 o'clock razors. You can see one here. 7 O'CLOCK WEEK STARTS THE 30th OF AUGUST!!! - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/7-oclock-week-starts-the-30th-of-august.612620/post-11411227

I feel the social pressure of joining groups :) but the green 7 are one of my fav blades :)

so on that wed I can do the aventus thread woflman thread and the this 7 thread all in a day :) and try to hit the timeless Tue prior to that :)

I am officially a social butterfly then :) Hahahahaha

I feel we should have a no trick just treat Old Spice October ? Unless that exists already :)

Yes, but I was also wondering if it is a mild shave. Is it a daily driver like the tech is? That type of thing.
The FBOC and FB Tech are basically the same design, barring the guards. So, as the OC will allow the blade to get closer to the skin than the SB it will be less mild (or more efficient/aggressive).

Personally, I can use any DE Razor as a daily driver... but then I've been working on my technique nearly every shave for the past six years. I keep my Shaving White Belt on for nearly every shave, and intend to continue doing that.

Does that help? :001_unsur

Top Bottom