What's new

7 O'CLOCK WEEK STARTS on the 22nd of AUGUST.

Friday shave. This is a favourite combination of mine. Pearl SSH-02S / 7 O'clock Super Platinum

26--08.jpg

7 o'clock Sterling razor / 7 o'clock Permasharp blade

This razor is not the current production. 14 years old. Back then P&G manufactured them, not a subcontractor. Brass bottom plate, not aluminium like now.

27--08.jpg

Last edited:
Final (4th) shave with the Super Stainless - DFS but the blade is degrading. Still for the least sharp of the bunch @ivan_101 ? it’s still ok. Perhaps a Black Ninja for next year?

View attachment 1512781
The black and the Super Stainless are the least sharp for me. But the black gets a tad sharper on shave 2 and lasts me 5 shaves. The Super Stainless only 2 equally good shaves. I have tried a third shave 2 or 3 times but it is definitely not as close. Both blades are for me more expensive than what they give me. Sharpedge and Permasharp give me 3 shaves, pretty similar to me. The Permasharp much cheaper.

7 O'CLOCK WEEK (2022) SOTD
1933-SOTD-O_2022-08-28.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac 20/46 Silvertip 2-Band
Soap: Phoenix Scentsless
Razor: 1933 7 o'clock FBOC GT
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clock Black (7)
ASL: Clubman VIBR

An excellent shave. :biggrin:
What a great team! I'd forgotten how good the 7 o'clock Blacks were, and as I only have nine fresh ones left now…
I had to order 100 more. :letterk1:

Many thanks for 7 o'clock week, Ivan.:001_cool: I've really enjoyed it.:001_smile

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

7 O'CLOCK WEEK (2022) SOTD
1933-SOTD-O_2022-08-28.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac 20/46 Silvertip 2-Band
Soap: Phoenix Scentsless
Razor: 1933 7 o'clock FBOC GT
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clock Black (7)
ASL: Clubman VIBR

An excellent shave. :biggrin:
What a great team! I'd forgotten how good the 7 o'clock Blacks were, and as I only have nine fresh ones left now…
I had to order 100 more. :letterk1:

Many thanks for 7 o'clock week, Ivan.:001_cool: I've really enjoyed it.:001_smile

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:
Our buddy Cal always giving his all. And buying a 100 of those expensive blades.
I don't think I need more blacks for the foreseeable future. Probably have 600. I am not that fond of them. If I were, I would have 1000 or more. :lol:

P.S. Do I see a sad rabbit face? Maybe he isn't happy because the 7 o'clock week ended.

Last edited:
Top Bottom