What's new

2013 - Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Gentlemanly Insanity

PM received and here I be! Still in it all the way. But you guys knew that already ;)

We lost lowjax too? That was a biggie! Down to 30... Lets see how that goes from now till the end.

BTW, the Pawn Stars thing.... you guys all know they arent real, right? :biggrin1:

Ummm... they're on tv. Of course they're real.

(some people actually believe that).

Question. Will purchasing razors for resale and other shave items for resale knock me out? I am guessing yes, but I want to know for sure since I do this on a regular basis.

you can buy to PIF but it's all gotta go.

at least that's my take on it.....see what others things. I say it's fail if you buy to flip.

I think there are too many circumstances where something can slip into your personal hands as part of a business to make flipping viable while on sabbatical. It's probably why we don't have any vendors or hobbyists participating.

Yeah that makes sense. I may have to opt out then. I don't have an AD problem so there isn't real incentive for me to do it other than for the fun of it. I do admire you guys though. It is a tough task.

Buying to give something away seems selfless. Buying to flip something seems selfish. Don't get me wrong--that's not a bad thing. My 2¢ is that I don't think it fits with the spirit of the sabbatical.

Top Bottom