What's new

2013 - Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Gentlemanly Insanity

So you guys are against my 2 purchases this year?

One was for a "drop ship" B&B PIF that I never even saw the item come thru my hands and the other was a small item for Boris after his house fire.

Really, you are against situations like that? :001_unsur

if that's the case, I guess I'm out and I'll start my IB, WCS order's tonight and post my WTB list for items I missed out on this past 8 months.

Let me know.

Nah, that's fine, we had this out about 227, 186, 143, 121, 107, 93 and 52 pages ago. :001_tt2:

$photo-2.jpgMy wife's stupid Mac is making this show up tiny and sideways, but.... Fail....

Attachments

• $photo.JPG
    $photo.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 474
:scared::eek2: This is visual proof why failing this hard will forever be known as treewhaleing. :clap: Bravo Owen, this is how you fail a sabbatical with style! :clap:

Good lord Treewhale that's like ten years worth of stuff there.
Well, I guess if you're gonna go out, go out big.

I figure five years of soap and aftershave and about seven of blades, but that doesn't include what I had already.

Also, Brucered: Always a gentleman. Thank you.

I figure five years of soap and aftershave and about seven of blades, but that doesn't include what I had already.

Also, Brucered: Always a gentleman. Thank you.
Owen, do you have a complete inventory of how much shaving stuff you have? Any chance for a picture of the WHOLE den, not just your failed sabbatical?

Owen, do you have a complete inventory of how much shaving stuff you have? Any chance for a picture of the WHOLE den, not just your failed sabbatical?

The other part of the den, less a few items I piffed, and oh, I forgot to include a puck of tabac I have in a body shop body butter container, and a half a sleeve of Astra SP:

$photo-3.jpg

Not what one would normally consider excessive, around these parts, anyway.

Oh, and a Black Handle Superspeed and some Shark Stainless. And a few free gillette cart razors that I have floating around. And a half a tube of Proraso and some disposables I have at the office.

Looking at it all, it makes me realize that I am lucky not to be that into brushes or razors. Just soaps more or less. Of course, if I had a dozen brushes, I would really hear about it from SWMBO.

That shave den is shaping up nicely, Owen.

I've made my 1st additional purchase since falling off the wagon. I bought two 4-packs of 1 cup bowls with lids for soaps. I'm mashing my sticks into pucks and needed more storage bins.

That shave den is shaping up nicely, Owen.

I've made my 1st additional purchase since falling off the wagon. I bought two 4-packs of 1 cup bowls with lids for soaps. I'm mashing my sticks into pucks and needed more storage bins.

Well, that's alright for a small extra fail, but I can feel there is a lot more Fail left for you I get out of your system. Have you seen the big soap sale at italianbatber this week?

Are you by any chance a fan of RazoRock? :lol:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I can't stand products that have great performance, crazy value and free shipping to Canada.

Well, that's alright for a small extra fail, but I can feel there is a lot more Fail left for you I get out of your system. Have you seen the big soap sale at italianbatber this week?

Oh yes, I've seen it. I plan on treewhaling a bit on my next paycheck. :001_tongu

I found huge bottles of 4711 EdC (I think 400ml) for $25, but I wasn't even tempted. If it was a stash of AoS tallow it would have been a different story.

Still in.

Top Bottom