What's new

Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Post Shave Lotion

Item Description

I've used this project for many years now, but sadly I'm beginning to look elsewhere. It use to be the best. It really moisturized your face. I'd put the Neutorgena astringent first and then the lotion and that was it. Now it seems I have to put several coats of the lotion so that my face does not dry up. You can put this lotion at night too, supposadly to help you with your next morning's shave. I don't buy that. It's a good product if you are use to putting several coats of your aftershave moisturizer.

Latest reviews

I have used this product regularly since starting DE shaving at the beginning of November. I have also used Neutrogenas' other products for many years such as the Oil-Free Moisturizer without sun block and with SPF 15.

For the price, this is an absolutely top notch product. I order from Amazon and it comes to $5.60 per tube if you order the 4 pack. Most after shave products are double or triple the cost. I always do a witch hazel rinse and then use an alum block after shaving. I put this on as the final layer after shaving. It really has almost no scent, so you can use put on another scented after shave after you have let this soak into your skin.

I also use it at night before going to bed and have really noticed a reduction in razor burn.

I would highly recommend this product. I use this almost daily, although I have some more expensive treat products that I use to get ready for special events. Overall, a very high quality and economical product that can be used on a daily basis.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
This stuff is good stuff, but not moisturizing enough for cooler weather. Nice for warmer seasons, though. Cheap and found in most drugstores. I would recommend this for someone just starting out, but would also recommend they check out other stuff when they get settled with DE shaving to find something better. Weird scent that's not offensive, but a bit overbearing for my tastes.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Not that I get much razor burn after switching to DE, but I get the ocassional dryness. This stuff is good and is founded in every drug store.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)