Items by Pablo

I actually caught this stuff on the web by chance, but it looks like Black Opal has other shaving products too: http://www.blackopalbeauty.com/men_solution.html It comes in a nice brown glass bottle. I know glass bottles and jars are a favorite with wet shavers. You put it on the effected area in a circular motion at night. I didn't really have any major razor bumps, but I figure I put it on for prevention, but walah, I shaved against the grain one day and two razor bumps (red ones)...
After using Aveeno's various skin lotions which were always good for winter dry skin due to indoor heaters, I bought myself a can of this stuff. Though I've progressed to shave soaps, I still would buy this Aveeno product again if I had to. I think is it especially good for men who get dry face (the kind where it itches). The moisterizing properties are supreme and it just leaves your face feeling soft. I can remember how good the laterability was but it was good enough. It doesn't lather up...
Pablo
0.56 star(s) 131 ratings
Views
Reviews
I had seen this brand, but never tried it. So why not. It lathered alot better than William's but it does not leave the face as soft as William's. The price is a little bit more thatn William's price, but the size of the soap is larger, though it seemed to go faster. It took a little while longer than William's to lather, but when you finished, the lather was much better. I loved the feel of a new cake in the my hand. Inexpensive. Found almost at any drugstore in the states. The box is green...
I've used this project for many years now, but sadly I'm beginning to look elsewhere. It use to be the best. It really moisturized your face. I'd put the Neutorgena astringent first and then the lotion and that was it. Now it seems I have to put several coats of the lotion so that my face does not dry up. You can put this lotion at night too, supposadly to help you with your next morning's shave. I don't buy that. It's a good product if you are use to putting several coats of your aftershave...
Before switching to shaving soap, I altenated this product with Aveno's Shaving Gel. I really liked them. I loved the way they made the razor glide on your face and left your skin so soft. If you are still using the can, get this one. The only drawback I had was that one of these cans, Aveno or Neutrogena left a rust ring where ever I laid it.
I used this religiously for almost three years until it disappeared from the shelves mysteriously in my area. If you were looking to get rid of old acne, ingrown hair, etc. on your cheeks and neck, this project did it. I also cooled your shave instantly. Worked well with the post shave lotion. The only draw back was its fumes. When you put it on, the scent would shoot up your nostrals like if it was musturd gas and make your brain do a wozzy. Sometimes it gave me headaces. Much worst than...
Top Bottom