What's new

Tobacquisitions - March 2018

That is awesome, Clint. I've seen some of his stuff before - top notch work. :thumbup1:
Thanks, Price. I’d not run across him him until I started researching leather roll-up pipe pouches. Glad I found his site.

I have never wanted something as bad as that. STUNNING
I know, man. I felt the same way - so then I got it. You can too, dude. Just do it! The leather is top notch, supple in a buttery soft sort of way, and the stitching is flawless. It’s something I can pass down to my one of my grandkids. I’d like them to have something to remind them of how much time they didn’t spend with me. :001_302:

I know, man. I felt the same way - so then I got it. You can too, dude. Just do it! The leather is top notch, supple in a buttery soft sort of way, and the stitching is flawless. It’s something I can pass down to my one of my grandkids.

26nt33.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Yes sir it is. This pouch is a little bigger than his normal 'signature' pouch and holds up to three pipes. The shop owner's name is Frank. His regular signature pouch has an integral 4oz capacity lined tobacco portion to it and instead of that, this one is meant to be used with his 'workhorse' tobacco pouch, which you see on the left, just above the pipe cleaner sleeve. The thing actually has 3 compartments to it, that plaid lined one you see, plus once you pop that snap, you have access to two more compartments, one opening in each direction. To make opening and closing faster and easier, he also went from two straps to a single strap that's also a little wider than the two strap design. So far, I'm digging it.

Rats. Might need to delay another pipe and pick up a pouch from them :lol:.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Thanks, Price. I’d not run across him him until I started researching leather roll-up pipe pouches. Glad I found his site.

I know, man. I felt the same way - so then I got it. You can too, dude. Just do it! The leather is top notch, supple in a buttery soft sort of way, and the stitching is flawless. It’s something I can pass down to my one of my grandkids. I’d like them to have something to remind them of how much time they didn’t spend with me. :001_302:

Errr, could you do an in depth review when you have some spare time? :).

The score from last weekends meeting with the Dutch/Belgian Pipe forum:

A Comoy London Pride, hard to date and needs a bit of work on the stem but quite a nice little bulldog:

And a l'Anatra Scottanaso 02 I'm really really happy with:

The score from last weekends meeting with the Dutch/Belgian Pipe forum:

A Comoy London Pride, hard to date and needs a bit of work on the stem but quite a nice little bulldog:

And a l'Anatra Scottanaso 02 I'm really really happy with:
The grain on that Scottanaso is really nice!

View attachment 868437

Finally delivered today. Gonna have to wait till tomorrow for tha first smoke. Clenches really well, surprisingly.

I'm a couple days late...

But I love how that pipe turned out. You officially got me jealous. I need to get me one of those and also need to get an Al Pascia that you so kindly brought to my attention months ago...

@Kentos , you are going to cause me financial ruin.

But I love how that pipe turned out. You officially got me jealous. I need to get me one of those and also need to get an Al Pascia that you so kindly brought to my attention months ago...

Official scorer counts one Enable Point to Kent.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

Thanks man! It might be the new pipe placebo effect but that pipe smokes great. Twice now I dumped it out to find only ash.

Official scorer counts one Enable Point to Kent.

Might be my first!

Top Bottom