What's new

Tobacquisitions - March 2018

Someone likes KFC's and CI had them BOYO and $20 CI bucks for each pack so I bought two, got $40 CI bucks, used the $40 to get two more no packs and $40 more CI bucks... Orders more sticks from that. 80 kyotos for $50 or less.

Attachments

• IMG_20180317_144355.jpg
    IMG_20180317_144355.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 15

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Someone likes KFC's and CI had them BOYO and $20 CI bucks for each pack so I bought two, got $40 CI bucks, used the $40 to get two more no packs and $40 more CI bucks... Orders more sticks from that. 80 kyotos for $50 or less.

Dang that’s how you play the game!!

First visit to my local b&m's new location. Grabbed a few things

1 tin peterson irish flake
A 4 cigar sampler from alec bradley
A 2 pack of parodi cigars.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
2412C28E-3458-4677-9AFB-5CCCF1D2EC92.jpeg

Finally delivered today. Gonna have to wait till tomorrow for tha first smoke. Clenches really well, surprisingly.

Yes sir it is. This pouch is a little bigger than his normal 'signature' pouch and holds up to three pipes. The shop owner's name is Frank. His regular signature pouch has an integral 4oz capacity lined tobacco portion to it and instead of that, this one is meant to be used with his 'workhorse' tobacco pouch, which you see on the left, just above the pipe cleaner sleeve. The thing actually has 3 compartments to it, that plaid lined one you see, plus once you pop that snap, you have access to two more compartments, one opening in each direction. To make opening and closing faster and easier, he also went from two straps to a single strap that's also a little wider than the two strap design. So far, I'm digging it.

Yesterday we had some "Live-Online-Shopping", means a pipe friend was in swiss, streaming live on YouTube, and we could order through the chat. Swiss has some fine US and UK tobaccos, such as GLP, G&H and my beoved C&D!

I snatched some:
- C&D Black Frigate
- C&D Riverboat Gambler
- C&D Evening Rise (with approx. 4-10 years of age; I'll know when it arrives)
and finally
- GLP'S Gaslight!

Very excited for those backys, thanks to the fellows who helped me deciding on blends in my "I wanna play a game"-thread! ;-)

Cheers

View attachment 868437

Finally delivered today. Gonna have to wait till tomorrow for tha first smoke. Clenches really well, surprisingly.

Sweet!! Another Zebrawood 'adornment' like your recent horn pipe? Warhorse green rules!

WOW - Now that's a pipe! Nice pipe.

This came to me today from Sorring Owl and Sons. Apologies for the tobacco ash smudges on the rag in the first shot. And for the quality of the photos, in general.

View attachment 868464
View attachment 868465

Outstanding! Just checked out their site - pretty cool stuff. Definitely need/want a pouch like that...

Sweet!! Another Zebrawood 'adornment' like your recent horn pipe? Warhorse green rules!

Outstanding! Just checked out their site - pretty cool stuff. Definitely need/want a pouch like that...

Thank, man. I love this pouch. Been messing with it during the night and realistically, it depends on the pipe as to how many will fit in it. 3 cobs will fit nicely, with one in each compartment, but it will only hold 1 big fat size 5 or 6 Tinsky at a time, without looking like it's going to blow up.

Top Bottom