What's new

Post your shave dens!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Haha.

It’s nothing as extravagant as that mate! It’s actually a pewter pill box. Although it kind of just hangs around not being used as a pill box so I added it in the pic.[...]
Nosdoh:
Thanx for the info, support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

shave-den-11-jpg.786811
“What happens in the den…stays in the den”. CBJ

What a great display @JeanRalphio ! A toggle there to boot!

Thank you!!! Far from the humble beginnings of being intrigued by randomly seeing something about DE shaving online and buying an Edwin Jagger. I would have never thought it’d be somewhat of an addiction lol

Awesome display, did you built it yourself?

My amazing girlfriend bought it for me from a guy on Etsy who makes all kinds of stuff shaving and otherwise.

Functional Art by DesignByWood

Thank you!!! Far from the humble beginnings of being intrigued by randomly seeing something about DE shaving online and buying an Edwin Jagger. I would have never thought it’d be somewhat of an addiction lol

My amazing girlfriend bought it for me from a guy on Etsy who makes all kinds of stuff shaving and otherwise.

Functional Art by DesignByWood

Oh excellent I don’t have to be extremely jealous of abilities I’ll never have!

This cold wet weekend, I started putting together my Shave den/Man cave in the spare bedroom. I still have a long way to go but I think I'm off to a good start. So far the only razors that I have displayed are my Gillette TTO and Adjustibles, my 3 piece DE, SE, and Injectors along with my brushes are still in a roll around Kennedy tool box and dresser drawers. Here's some pictures of what I have so far.

2018-01-07 16.05.55.jpg

2018-01-07 16.04.32.jpg

2018-01-07 16.03.57.jpg

2018-01-07 16.15.16.jpg

2018-01-07 16.15.24.jpg

2018-01-07 16.15.35.jpg

2018-01-07 16.15.46.jpg

This cold wet weekend, I started putting together my Shave den/Man cave in the spare bedroom. I still have a long way to go but I think I'm off to a good start. So far the only razors that I have displayed are my Gillette TTO and Adjustibles, my 3 piece DE, SE, and Injectors along with my brushes are still in a roll around Kennedy tool box and dresser drawers. Here's some pictures of what I have so far.

View attachment 850722
View attachment 850723
View attachment 850724
View attachment 850725
View attachment 850726
View attachment 850727
View attachment 850728

RAD what RAD. GREAT setup na screw that. Awesome setup. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 850722
View attachment 850723
View attachment 850724
View attachment 850725
View attachment 850726
View attachment 850727
View attachment 850728
This rocks hard.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis

View attachment 850722
View attachment 850723
View attachment 850724
View attachment 850725
View attachment 850726
View attachment 850727
View attachment 850728
Mike:
Awesome Den...I like how you re-purposed the Timex display cabinet! :thumbsup:

shave-den-11-jpg.786811
“A [shave den] with plenty of provisions is better than a [starving bathroom]”. Irish Proverb

View attachment 850722
View attachment 850723
View attachment 850724
View attachment 850725
View attachment 850726
View attachment 850727
View attachment 850728

That is just crazy. Wow. Nice. I need more razors.

Nosdoh:
Oh yes it does! Awesome start...believe me...it only gets bigger. :thumbsup:

BTW, I see you have a skull next to your razors...that if I'm not mistaken has a lid. Soooooo, what's in the skull? A secret B & B Decoder Ring
proxy.php
View attachment 846268

No
proxy.php
How about there's a button under the lid that activates a laser security field when you're not in the Den
proxy.php
View attachment 846262

shave-den-11-jpg.786811
“A [shave den] with plenty of provisions is better than a [starving bathroom]”. Irish Proverb
No doubt it activates The Cone of Silence, so that no one can hear him shaving.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"What was that you said?"

"When?"

"What you said! Just now!"

"I said, 'It activates The Cone of Silence, so no one . . .' Oh, never mind."

Top Bottom