What's new

Post your shave dens!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Updated version 2017-12
proxy.php
I just showed this to my wife. Thank you. She doesn’t think I’m so bad, now.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Beautiful decoration for your shave den! If you don't mind me asking, how did you mount the blades to the backboard in the frame? I've been looking to do this, and you can easily use glue or tape for the wrappers, but I'm worried the blades would get too heavy and fall loose...
Frank:
I looked in back on and they are (I think), just 'super-glued' on this white paper.
proxy.php

shave-den-11-jpg.786811
“What happens in the den…stays in the den”. CBJ

Very nice Chris. Sometimes I️ wish my den was as small as I️ had in the beginning. Mine takes up too much space..... and I’m not a very organized person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is, good eye!

The wife doesn't care for the fragrance so it will be finding a new home soon I'm sure.

Ah, yes. Been there with some of my other fragrances.
Mesmerize is a bit of a hidden gems, in my opinion. I've had mine for almost ten years, and it still smells lovely. Usually gets used only around the Christmas holidays. One spritz at most.
Will you replace it with another fragrance?

Ah, yes. Been there with some of my other fragrances.
Mesmerize is a bit of a hidden gems, in my opinion. I've had mine for almost ten years, and it still smells lovely. Usually gets used only around the Christmas holidays. One spritz at most.
Will you replace it with another fragrance?

Definitely, but not sure what yet. I used Stetson when I was younger...not sure what I will end up with this go round. Lol

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I basically have been DE shaving for 6 months and this is most of my gear, it's more utilian and practical for my every day needs. I really enjoy the changes that a person can want if it be soaps, blades and of course Razors.

proxy.php

I don’t think this qualifies as a “den” just yet. More of a small shelf! But I had none of this a week or so ago, so quite happy so far.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php

I don’t think this qualifies as a “den” just yet. [...]
Nosdoh:
Oh yes it does! Awesome start...believe me...it only gets bigger. :thumbsup:

BTW, I see you have a skull next to your razors...that if I'm not mistaken has a lid. Soooooo, what's in the skull? A secret B & B Decoder Ring
proxy.php
Decoder Ring.jpg

No
proxy.php
How about there's a button under the lid that activates a laser security field when you're not in the Den
proxy.php
Sercurity Lasers.jpg

shave-den-11-jpg.786811
“A [shave den] with plenty of provisions is better than a [starving bathroom]”. Irish Proverb

Nosdoh:
Oh yes it does! Awesome start...believe me...it only gets bigger. :thumbsup:

BTW, I see you have a skull next to your razors...that if I'm not mistaken has a lid. Soooooo, what's in the skull? A secret B & B Decoder Ring
proxy.php
View attachment 846268

No
proxy.php
How about there's a button under the lid that activates a laser security field when you're not in the Den
proxy.php
View attachment 846262

shave-den-11-jpg.786811
“A [shave den] with plenty of provisions is better than a [starving bathroom]”. Irish Proverb

Haha.

It’s nothing as extravagant as that mate! It’s actually a pewter pill box. Although it kind of just hangs around not being used as a pill box so I added it in the pic.

Top Bottom