What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Post your shave dens!

Let me see your collection. Small, large, doesn't matter. I am addicted to shave den pictures and must see them!

Let me see your collection. Small, large, doesn't matter. I am addicted to shave den pictures and must see them!
:eek: ...slowly backs away from the keyboard....:tongue:

But seriously, even if I wanted to cater to your unbridled love of shave den pictures I don't think I could...alas, I have but a shelf.

Last edited:
I'm with ya mretzloff. I think we need to have a Sticky thread for Shave Den's (hint, hint Mods). As soon as I get mine reorganized, I'll post mine. Doesn't matter the size, let's see 'em.

I don't have a recent pic but this was from 2 years ago. T&H limes asb and sc, merkur hd, bbb brush, aos alum block.

Well I had 6 tubes of proraso in the closet but I PIF'd all but one. All I've added though 3 mama bear's, a proraso soap, and a puck of cade.

mdunn

Moderator Emeritus

Theres a link in my sig for more pics:
3 Strops
5 Colognes (and dozens of samples)
7 Brushes
8 Straights
11 soaps
11 Creams
11 Aftershaves

:biggrin:

And some de's that im slowly getting rid of

This was my original Shave Den Pic. Since then I've added two shelves (for displaying cased minty razors) and a new shelf specifically for brushes. The quantity of creams, soaps, blades and brushes has roughly quadrupled since this pic.

EDIT: Added the Brush Shelf Pic

Last edited:

mdunn

Moderator Emeritus
This was my original Shave Den Pic. Since then I've added two shelves (for displaying cased minty razors) and a new shelf specifically for brushes. The quantity of creams, soaps, blades and brushes has roughly quadrupled since this pic.

EDIT: Added the Brush Shelf Pic
you still owe us a pic of the shelf with the minty razors, slagle!

Top Bottom