What's new

2nd Annual “I Miss Christmas” (PIF Giveaway Game, Round 7)

When I first saw the package I was disappointed as it was from Amazon - but then when I opened it... Surprise! My package is here with 2 new tubs if soap!!

Thanks shave buddy - you obviously picked up on my love for citrus and found a soap I've been really wanting to try. The line scent is awesome!!!! And you got me an marzipan/almond soap as well, which is also one of my favorites. (It's a little known fact the marzipan is Italian for Dr. Pepper). Great stalking!

I'm going to have fun weekend taking these for a spin. I almost wished I hadn't shaved this morning. Arriving just in time for the weekend is perfect, however, as it means I'll get to relax and enjoy.

The sad news is that I'm not much for videos and so you'll have to use this photo and imagine my elation based on my words (and liberal use of exclamation points). :)

Thanks again buddy!!!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426302951.589084.jpg

When I first saw the package I was disappointed as it was from Amazon - but then when I opened it... Surprise! My package is here with 2 new tubs if soap!!

Thanks shave buddy - you obviously picked up on my love for citrus and found a soap I've been really wanting to try. The line scent is awesome!!!! And you got me an marzipan/almond soap as well, which is also one of my favorites. (It's a little known fact the marzipan is Italian for Dr. Pepper). Great stalking!

I'm going to have fun weekend taking these for a spin. I almost wished I hadn't shaved this morning. Arriving just in time for the weekend is perfect, however, as it means I'll get to relax and enjoy.

The sad news is that I'm not much for videos and so you'll have to use this photo and imagine my elation based on my words (and liberal use of exclamation points). :)

Thanks again buddy!!!

View attachment 556915

I have been loving the scent of the RazoRock "Essential Oil of Lime", and who can't appreciate the scent of "Classic". Great looking duo.

Excellent stuff! So glad I joined in this, so much fun! Looks like we are halfway there and still so much more fun to be had.

My box arrived on the 11th. I got home today and picked it up from the postal outlet. I will post the unveiling video later.

And here I thought I was going to be banished from B&B because it took me a few days to load my unboxing video. You guys are making me feel totally on top of things (I'm definitely not). :001_smile

Well just to keep the thread moving along, I have used the bowl that I got every day since I got it. It's what I soak my brush in while showering. I really love the look, and size, of it for soaking.

Well just to keep the thread moving along, I have used the bowl that I got every day since I got it. It's what I soak my brush in while showering. I really love the look, and size, of it for soaking.
I used mine for every shave as well. It just lathers so great that I can't possibly use another bowl. Will have to try soaking my brush in the bowl ahead of time. Thanks again to my buddy and to KJ as well.

I finally have finished editing and uploading the unboxing video. i included some test videos in the final video and had to chop them out. My buddy, Aspirin54 could be a TV detective. His gifts all were excellent in being something II needed and something I liked. He is also a very talented artist. Many thanks for all of the gifts. Please stay tuned to the video after the 1st goodbye as there is a second part to the unveiling. I forgot to unveil one item, his most thoughtful gift. Please forgive the poor quality video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally have finished editing and uploading the unboxing video. i included some test videos in the final video and had to chop them out. My buddy, Aspirin54 could be a TV detective. His gifts all were excellent in being something II needed and something I liked. He is also a very talented artist. Many thanks for all of the gifts. Please stay tuned to the video after the 1st goodbye as there is a second part to the unveiling. I forgot to unveil one item, his most thoughtful gift. Please forgive the poor quality video.

Very nice gift. Love the video. Your buddy appears to have done a great job

I finally got to open my package this morning ... and it was very much worth the wait! My stalker Christian (tclobaugh) did a fantastic job stalking me! Thanks again ... and thanks to the Vez for putting this together. It was a lot of fun!

Excellent videos and again some very thoughtful great quality gifts. It looks like we are getting there bit by bit.

Hopefully it won't be too long and I will be able to share as well.

Top Bottom