What's new

2nd Annual “I Miss Christmas” (PIF Giveaway Game, Round 7)

Well sorry its late. We are UPS last stop and we where out at dinner. My buddy did great and the video is uploading to YouTube now. Should be on here soon

Last edited:
$uploadfromtaptalk1425701144346.jpg

Here is the pic as promised.

I think it's very neat that my buddy ventured out of the shaving norm and got me golf related items as well

Excellent video!

I'm glad I thought of this idea, because these are a lot of fun to watch. Great gift, I can tell from your vid you're really going to enjoy them.

Next!

Nice vid of your opening. Well done cvargo's stalker!
My stalker really did a great job. When ever the tablet comes out the little guy has to know what's going on... especially if the camera is involved.
Excellent video!

I'm glad I thought of this idea, because these are a lot of fun to watch. Great gift, I can tell from your vid you're really going to enjoy them.

Next!
As you can tell in the vid I have some growth guess what I'm using tomorrow... the video idea is awesome!

Awesome! All these great videos, and great gifts from some amazing stalkers! Hate that I'm the only one to not do a video but hopefully that stays the same and I am the only one. Next time, next time. Until then, I'm enjoying watching everyone receive their packages. Thank you Vez for putting this together!

I received a package from my buddy Friday afternoon. I can hardly bear waiting to open it until I can have someone film it, but I'm gonna hang on.

I know a certain something was delivered somewhere today.

I'll just leave this here with a huge thank you. Wow you really didn't have to get me everything under the sun :laugh:.
I'm pretty sure I can safely say that no matter how many times you see it no matter who you are, the sheer level of generosity and standards of a true gentleman on Badger&Blade will always surprise and beguile you. Thank you Jeff.

$DSC_0002.jpg

I'd also just like to thank TheVez2 for hosting this, I know I'm not alone in thinking you are another top example of the finest B&B has to offer.

I'll just leave this here with a huge thank you. Wow you really didn't have to get me everything under the sun :laugh:.
I'm pretty sure I can safely say that no matter how many times you see it no matter who you are, the sheer level of generosity and standards of a true gentleman on Badger&Blade will always surprise and beguile you. Thank you Jeff.

I'd also just like to thank TheVez2 for hosting this, I know I'm not alone in thinking you are another top example of the finest B&B has to offer.

Very well said, some very well thought out gifts received in the manner in which I'm sure they were intended. Well done.

Nicely done Stalker Jeff!

Top Bottom