What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

My first SHAVERBOY blades. Thanks for the lead ouchyfoot. Purchased 7 of them for $3.59 off Ebay from ARROW SHAVING in Chicago. They sent me 8 plus a DORCO TITAN blade to try.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

While the LOTH and I were shopping at Bed Bath & beyond this morning, I picked up a new King C Gillette razor and five blades. The razor is a 3 Piece with a closed comb. Tomorrow, I will break in the razor using an ASCO blade. My WCS 84S is giving my arthritic right hand trouble in holding it tightly enough. I added the 5 blades to my 'blade bin' bringing my inventory to133 assorted blades.

Here is the new 'appliance'

New Razor & Blades.jpg

While the LOTH and I were shopping at Bed Bath & beyond this morning, I picked up a new King C Gillette razor and five blades. The razor is a 3 Piece with a closed comb. Tomorrow, I will break in the razor using an ASCO blade. My WCS 84S is giving my arthritic right hand trouble in holding it tightly enough. I added the 5 blades to my 'blade bin' bringing my inventory to133 assorted blades.

Here is the new 'appliance'

View attachment 1311721

Nice pickup! Those blades are surprisingly great. You should give one a try at some point.

Top Bottom