What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

IMG_0859.jpg

I went to The mall today. I have not looked at or bought any shave gear for many years, but now my ?AD is picking up again😜
Here is todays score😄

Wonder if that KARSTEN Gentlemens Barbershop razor really is stainless steel? If so, not bad for $7 with 10 blades😃
96C22640-549D-4E9A-94E5-7DA341E42BD3.jpeg
4582D0C7-DFE1-4422-845F-6457E6E0EEB1.jpeg
ACC3819F-11D4-43BD-B2F0-27B661F295CF.jpeg
E1666AF3-D133-43D3-9814-EB09D56DFD20.jpeg

Any idea if thats the same as the baili victory? Comes in same travel case too
I’m not positive... 🤔 I believe there are Baili razors with that name that have the same handle as this, but I’m not certain if the heads are the same. From what I can tell, even heads that look similar may have differences in gap width and/or height.
I believe this one was called the Shave Classic. There may be others who have done studies that can answer with more certainty than me 🙂

Wonder if that KARSTEN Gentlemens Barbershop razor really is stainless steel? If so, not bad for $7 with 10 blades😃
I couldn't find your chrome plated one at Karsten's website, but for all the others (electroplated black, gold, and rose gold) here's their description (which is the same for all, barring the color):
1628524702988.png

And of course, ALL the boxes say "100% STAINLESS STEEL." :facep:

They may be perfectly good razors, but don't you hate it when the outright lie on the box encourages you to buy it? :001_rolle

Last edited:
I couldn't find your chrome plated one at Karsten's website, but for all the others (electroplated black, gold, and rose gold) here's their description (which is the same for all, barring the color):
View attachment 1309228
And of course, ALL the boxes say "100% STAINLESS STEEL." :facep:

They may be perfectly good razors, but don't you hate it when the outright lie on the box encourages you to buy it? :001_rolle
I definatly don’t like the lie! But at that price and weight, I knew it was not SS.

After a quick search, I found it on AliExpress. The reviews are good, so I think I did ok with my $7😉 Even cheaper than AliExpress🤣

Top Bottom