What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

I have the exact same one. Bought it for travel use then ‘rona. It worked good the one time I used it. I didn’t/won’t use the blade it came with though
Here’s mine...a Baili BR176 (same as the RazoRock DE1).
got it for $8! With a little travel case and mirror! 🙂
I realize it is Zinc alloy, but it is nice and heavy, the chrome is flawless, and the tolerances are tight!
I love the blade support; should really control blade chatter.
I also like the foolproof blade location with the little square tabs.
I can’t wait to try her out tomorrow!View attachment 1307948View attachment 1307950

I have the exact same one. Bought it for travel use then ‘rona. It worked good the one time I used it. I didn’t/won’t use the blade it came with though

I’m going for broke and using a Feather for the maiden voyage... 😮

I also acquired this for travel; don’t want to lose one of my vintage.

SW mail drop today!
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been eyeing some southern witchcrafts aftershaves for a bit now please let us know how it performs

Shaving soap and Aftershave performance was excellent. The aftershave is alcohol free. I’m always a little torn on this. I don’t have sensitive skin and have been using an alcohol aftershave exclusively for 35 years until COVID and the shortage of ingredients. Damnit, that’s what my father did and my father’s father did...you know the story. The sting is part of the routine. That being said, I have several alcohol free balms that perform excellently. And the fact that I use Nivea balm after an alcohol base aftershave anyway should tell me something. Still, I seem to have the need for that sharp “wake me” up at least every other shave...I don’t want all of my ancestors looking down on me saying “Quit using those hippy alcohol free aftershaves you communist!”, or so I imagine!

Whoops, in answer to your question (before I got totally lost there), the aftershave worked very well. Great feel and very moisturizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s mine...a Baili BR176 (same as the RazoRock DE1).
got it for $8! With a little travel case and mirror! 🙂
I realize it is Zinc alloy, but it is nice and heavy, the chrome is flawless, and the tolerances are tight!
I love the blade support; should really control blade chatter.
I also like the foolproof blade location with the little square tabs.
I can’t wait to try her out tomorrow!View attachment 1307948View attachment 1307950
Any idea if thats the same as the baili victory? Comes in same travel case too

Top Bottom