What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
That's an expensive flashlight holder! Werz da sights? :devil:

Lol'd. I got that light for $119. It has a "dual fuel" cylinder, which allows it to run on either a CR123 or AA alkaline battery. while I prefer the CR123's and would never leave a alkaline AA battery stored in a good flashlight when not in use, Being able to switch to a readily found AA battery could come in quite handy.

I was surprised to find when I got it home It also came with a remote pressure switch, push button tail cap, remote retaining clips and double sided tape and zip ties.

Everything a growing boy needs. :)

I mention the lack of sights in the thread I created to show it off! :)

Last edited:
That was a screaming deal!

I hope you got that kind of bargain on the rifle too.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

OkieStubble

That was a screaming deal!

I hope you got that kind of bargain on the rifle too.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't want a bunch of lumens on my rifle. 1000 lumens will blind you inside and make you a target outside a long way off. I like to keep a rifle light under 400 lumens, so the 350 it has is plenty perfect for me. :)

That's something I hadn't considered (too many lumens).

I was given a 2007-8 vintage Surefire weapon light, the old 60 lumen type. I upgraded it last year with a Malkoff Devices LED head that bumps it up to 450 lumens. Been debating other options but that's a good, useful place to stop. It might weigh twice what you've got there tho.

OkieStubble

That's something I hadn't considered (too many lumens).

I was given a 2007-8 vintage Surefire weapon light, the old 60 lumen type. I upgraded it last year with a Malkoff Devices LED head that bumps it up to 450 lumens. Been debating other options but that's a good, useful place to stop. It might weigh twice what you've got there tho.

Surefire is good stuff, even if it's old stuff. :)

Picked up both of these today, for a grand total of $498 (+tax)

Loaded up on ammo as well :)

Mossberg-88-short.jpg
SW-40.jpg

Last edited:

OkieStubble

*palmface* that would be a Mossberg 88 Security (short) and a S&W .40 cal.

Sorry. I'm anxious to pour myself a glass of port :)
Congrats! You got a 12G and a .40 for around $500 during a time when it’s hard to find anything much less at reasonable prices. That makes you Da Man! Good job. :)

The speed loaders for the tube fed 22lr arrived today. Each tube holds 15lr and they have easy off caps. Work like a champ.
Would you mind posting a link for this? Thanks!

Congrats! You got a 12G and a .40 for around $500 during a time when it’s hard to find anything much less at reasonable prices. That makes you Da Man! Good job. :)
Thanks! I'm pretty good at finding deals. Bought a new Ruger 10/22 LR with tactical stock, laser sight, and four 25 round mags for $430 recently. Also swiped about 4000 rounds of various ammo. I love finding deals.

Top Bottom