What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Yesterday I ordered 5 more magazines for my APX direct from Beretta. They were on sale for $20 each and they have a Labor Day sale where you get 20% off orders of $100 or more so I'm getting them for $16 each.

That's a great deal in today's climate.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
No real deal on these. I picked them up at Sportsmans Warehouse this afternoon. First pistol purchase in 11 years. Couldn't decide which one I wanted, so I got both.
Walther PPQ SC & PPQ Q4 TAC, both in 9mm. The SC came with 2 mags, 10 round flat base & 15 round extended base; the extended base makes the grip nearly identical to the full sized PPQ. The TAC4 (my pet name for the Q4 TAC) comes with 3 15 round mags. The mags are not interchangeable between the two guns. I'll do a range report when I manage to find some 9mm.
0909201625.jpg

0909201622.jpg

Last edited:
No real deal on these. I picked them up at Sportsmans Warehouse this afternoon. First pistol purchase in 11 years. Couldn't decide which one I wanted, so I got both.
Walther PPQ SC & PPQ Q4 TAC, both in 9mm. The SC came with 2 mags, 10 round flat base & 15 round extended base; the extended base makes the grip nearly identical to the full sized PPQ. The TAC4 (my pet name for the Q4 TAC) comes with 3 15 round mags. The mags are not interchangeable between the two guns. I'll do a range report when I manage to find some 9mm.View attachment 1152565
View attachment 1152566
Now that’s jumping back in with both feet, congrats 👍

I have 2 uppers that are almost identical, .300 BLK and .556, no caliber markings. I can tell the difference between the uppers and which caliber is in the pmags but in a rushed situation I could make a mistake. These Squirrel Daddy port doors are etched on both sides. Installing them tonight. Very inexpensive and high quality.
Spikes 300 and 556 Compressor Uppers.JPG
Squirrel Daddy Port Covers.JPG

OkieStubble

I have 2 uppers that are almost identical, .300 BLK and .556, no caliber markings. I can tell the difference between the uppers and which caliber is in the pmags but in a rushed situation I could make a mistake. These Squirrel Daddy port doors are etched on both sides. Installing them tonight. Very inexpensive and high quality. View attachment 1153998View attachment 1153999

Very nice. I really like the idea of a short barreled adjustable gas .300 blk AR pistol for a PDW. Something lightweight, travels well and packs a discreet and quiet subsonic punch. :)

OkieStubble

Fixed gas on these but I have the lower tuned pretty well with a Kynshot RB5007 .308 hydraulic buffer and a Tubb flatwire spring. Smooth and soft with both uppers at around 600 rpm.

I had to take off the handguards to get the port door pins out. Here's a look under the hood.
View attachment 1154105View attachment 1154106View attachment 1154107

very cool and interesting. Is that gas tube copper? I like that forearm with the small heat shield. Did it come with the aluminum shield or is it a mod?

This isn't bulky at all, in case anyone is wondering. It's still smaller than any compact with an optic & light. I ordered a holster just for this combo but it'll probably be a couple months before it arrives so in the meantime, I carry it without the light.

119068164_10217040764201830_3954691269827329598_o.jpg

I also snagged 2,200 freedom seeds. Just look at all them purty colors! Just $225 for 2,000 rounds of 200gr 300BLK, and the others weren't too bad either, except the for 78gr Lehighs which are $1 each😭 At this point I now have more boolits than brass so it may be a little while before I'm ready to send these off to a reloader. If you folks aren't saving your brass and reloading or having someone reload for you in these tumultuous times, you might not be getting the range time needed. Train, train, train!

IMG_0802.jpg

OkieStubble

This isn't bulky at all, in case anyone is wondering. It's still smaller than any compact with an optic & light. I ordered a holster just for this combo but it'll probably be a couple months before it arrives so in the meantime, I carry it without the light.

View attachment 1154316

I also snagged 2,200 freedom seeds. Just look at all them purty colors! Just $225 for 2,000 rounds of 200gr 300BLK, and the others weren't too bad either, except the for 78gr Lehighs which are $1 each😭 At this point I now have more boolits than brass so it may be a little while before I'm ready to send these off to a reloader. If you folks aren't saving your brass and reloading or having someone reload for you in these tumultuous times, you might not be getting the range time needed. Train, train, train!

View attachment 1154320

Nice little compact set up. How many lumens does that Valkyrie put out?

very cool and interesting. Is that gas tube copper? I like that forearm with the small heat shield. Did it come with the aluminum shield or is it a mod?
The heat shield is stock on the Compressor. The gas tube is wrapped with copper wire to allow for faster heat dissipation. When I run it in full auto a lot of heat is generated. The copper wire wrapped gas tube and heat shield are pretty good at keeping the system cool(er). It still smokes though.

OkieStubble

The heat shield is stock on the Compressor. The gas tube is wrapped with copper wire to allow for faster heat dissipation. When I run it in full auto a lot of heat is generated. The copper wire wrapped gas tube and heat shield are pretty good at keeping the system cool(er). It still smokes though.

Way cool. Gonna have to try that.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Got a new Bushnell Tasco scope to replace the sixty plus year old one I tried. New one has a much longer eye relief and is adjustable 4-12x with parallax adjustment as well. Still mounted as a Weaver tip-off but certainly nicer than the old JC Higgins scope. Will try to get to the range to sight it in soon.

proxy.php

proxy.php

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Followed the lead @Mojo88 and picked up my first .22LR host. I really like this pistol! It's a Taurus TX22. Feels great in the hand, has some heft, is suppressor ready, and a the trigger smokes the S&W MP, GSG, and G44 I handled. And at $239.00 was also $20 to $100 cheaper than those options! Managed to pick-up 1150 rounds while I was at it. The RWS subsonic was a tad pricey but my LGS is selling Federal 40gr Champion stuff for $.07/round.
Host#1.jpg

Top Bottom