739EEBD7-DE54-46DF-B27C-C333E9032945.jpeg
DF1B67D6-0EAA-408A-805B-8E25AF16AA1E.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't have much in the safe, but here are my two favorites
Taurus PT111 Millennium G2
20190411_205634.jpg

Maverick 88
20190710_105825.jpg

I've actually had both of these for about 4 years, along with a Bersa thunder 380 and a S&W 22a1. The Taurus has had close to 1000 rounds through it, but the shotgun is practically brand new, only 5 shells so far.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
No pics (everything is put up in boom proof containers) but had 200 pieces of Lapua brass and 300gr Scenar brass land (Ok, those aren't in boom proof containers) and 8 pounds of Ramshot LRT powder land. Curious about the Ramshot and if it works I ain't telling! :lol:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"

@Acmemfg , buy these, makes a HUGE difference in comfort for longer sessions. My Impact Sport became uncomfortable after wearing for long sessions as a Range Safety Officer, now I have all day comfort with these replacement ear pads.
Oops, looks like they're not currently available on Amazon, not sure where else to get them, but keep an eye out and snag some if you can, maybe on the 'bay?

Perhaps a viable substitute? I have no experience with these though.

Last edited:
I bought a Walther Q4 SF, just so I could go to MN. Actually they don’t reciprocate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well that sucks. Minneapolis is going for private security forces and are abolishing their police force right? That should work out just fine. For the rest of us.

Well that sucks. Minneapolis is going for private security forces and are abolishing their police force right? That should work out just fine. For the rest of us.

It’s nuts. I think these cities are going bankrupt and trying to force suburbia to pay their bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom