What's new

You moderators are watchful!! ✌🏻

I think all you guys are missing how much this guy contributes to the shaving community, as he pointed out in the first sentence of his unhinged rant. The fact that none of us have heard of him doesn’t detract in the slightest from his claims that he sometimes posts comments on other people‘s YouTube videos. I believe him when he says has has done that. Probably some YouTubers have also replied to some of his comments, and I don’t think everyone in this thread has quite grasped that.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I've done that myself.... I asked one of those YouTube reviewers who loves every product if they send him some sort of compensation about how he liked an item he had revealed in one of his "unboxing" videos... he deleted the post.

I guess that just goes to show you.... I'm not one of the top leaders in the traditional wet shaving community like the OP.

@Phoenixkh , If you feel you're not on the top, then stay where you are. "What's good is bad what's bad is good You'll find when you reach the top, you're on the bottom." --Bob Dylan.

I think it was Darwin who felt those who feel inadequate are in the perfect position to learn. Those who know it all, on the other hand...

Top Bottom