What's new

Wth!

proxy.php

Don't bring me into your fight, I was merely replying to the Senate hearing statement. Sleep with one eye open would be my counsel. Your adversary knows my home address, may the gods have mercy!
I'm not bring you into any fight. And to be sure what fight could you possible be referring to? It has always been my experience that people seem to always configure more into a statement that I have made. Or mint.

Well there is one thing I must admit from all this, and that is Ouch is a pretty good artist! And that the rest of you gentlemen are closet sissys! Oh yea! I said it!:lol: :a4::em2700:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Well there is one thing I must admit from all this, and that is Ouch is a pretty good artist! And that the rest of you gentlemen are closet sissys! Oh yea! I said it!:lol: :a4::em2700:

I don't know if Ouch can draw anything besides his own conclusions….. :biggrin:

…….. But his little angel, Ouchette is quite the artist.

fine wine is so manly, he must wipe with 40 grit sandpaper.
Well I most definitely appreciate your conclusion! But seriously how manly can I be? I hang out on a wet shaving website and talk about soap, aftershave, technique of shaving, the price of 40 year old razors and how much is to much for a shaving towel. Yea next week I'm going out an shave a bear!!!

Well I most definitely appreciate your conclusion! But seriously how manly can I be? I hang out on a wet shaving website and talk about soap, aftershave, technique of shaving, the price of 40 year old razors and how much is to much for a shaving towel. Yea next week I'm going out an shave a bear!!!

ummmm...... nevermind. :a38:

I bet the next time Ouch walks in there they will have his favorite bottle on wine in stock !!! :scared: :sad:..............JR

Top Bottom