What's new

Wth!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I have thicker skin than a rhino, but ragging on my sweet angel is something up with which I shall not put.

Attachments

• $scan0001.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 109
  • $tdd.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 110
I have thicker skin than a rhino, but ragging on my sweet angel is something up with which I shall not put.

Will we be seeing anymore inks with custom Ouchette artwork in the future?

No back to your regularly scheduled thread...

After reading this thread I just had to see what this was about. I want five minutes of my life back.
I'll sell them back to you at a rate of $10 a second
Wait... it took you five minutes to read 8 posts, 3 of them with pictures only? :blink: :)
Hooked on Phonics never took off in California.
Neither is ending a sentence with a preposition!

Senate hearings on avatar/custom title abuse, Oct. 2013

Dianne Feintstein (D-CA): Mr. Ouch, isn't it true that you changed Fine Wine's custom title?

Ouch: That's a complete falsehood.

Al Franken (D-MN): So, Mr. Ouch, am I to understand it is your contention that you did not, in fact, change Mr. Fine Wine's custom title?

Ouch: You wanna believe, believe. No believe, no believe.

Lindsey Graham (R-SC): Mr. Ouch, aren't you physically able to alter members' custom titles?

Ouch: I categorically and emphatically deny that, sir. I have never at any time possessed the ability to change custom titles. I find these charges to be insulting and beneath the dignity of this institution. Moreover, I would like to add that no proof linking me to any criminal conspiracy regarding the changing of custom titles has ever been made public. I have not taken refuge behind the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] amendment as it was my right to do. I challenge this committee to produce any witness or evidence against me in this matter. And if they do not -- I hope they will have the decency to clear my name with the same publicity with which they have now besmirched it.
I'm sure we're all quite impressed. Particularly with your inability to change custom titles. The committee will stand in recess until ten o'clock when this committee will produce a witness who collaborates the charges that were made against you today. And at which time Mr. Ouch you may very well be subject to indictment for perjury. I remind you that you're still under sopoena Mr. Ouch. This court is adjured.

I'm sure we're all quite impressed. Particularly with your inability to change custom titles. The committee will stand in recess until ten o'clock when this committee will produce a witness who collaborates the charges that were made against you today. And at which time Mr. Ouch you may very well be subject to indictment for perjury. I remind you that you're still under sopoena Mr. Ouch. This court is adjured.

Is this "witness" already enrolled in the witness protection plan or is that taking place after testimony is given?

"Ouch tells me you have insulted his 'sweet angel'."

$Luca_Brasi.png

Having not realized that was his sweet angel, and wanting to put fourth that I have been gone for so long the only thing I can say in my behalf is I was ignorant to the meaning of the cartoon young lady! And to find out that Ouch has drawing talent of such a most excellent ability, I had no idea of it's personnel nature. Under the circumstance I can see that my statement my have been a little uncalled for. But even though it makes Ouch appear some what of a sissy I am sure of his manhood by his previous postings. To tell the truth I didn't even know Ouch believed in angels. To find out Ouch has a soft heart is quite heart warming.....................JR

I would also like to add That I was completely amazed and touch to see how fast "Mr. Argonaut" was willing to make sure my rights under the by-laws of B&B had not been violated! That sir shows great strength! I will have to add you to the list of people I pay close attention to and their words of knowledge! Thank you Sir, it is quite apparent you are no sissy! ........JR

I would also like to add That I was completely amazed and touch to see how fast "Mr. Argonaut" was willing to make sure my rights under the by-laws of B&B had not been violated! That sir shows great strength! I will have to add you to the list of people I pay close attention to and their words of knowledge! Thank you Sir, it is quite apparent you are no sissy! ........JR
Don't bring me into your fight, I was merely replying to the Senate hearing statement. Sleep with one eye open would be my counsel. Your adversary knows my home address, may the gods have mercy!

Top Bottom