What's new

Worst ever pick-up lines

Believe it or not, among the various schools of Pick-Up Artistry, one of the first techniques they teach is "Crash and Burn" ... where the guru will advise his students to go out in the field and use the most horrible pick-up lines they can think of.

The whole object of this lesson is to overcome "Approach Anxiety," The fear of breaking the ice and actually speaking to a woman. The outcome of this exercise is that the student fully expects to be rejected, laughed at, and scorned.

It makes it much easier to speak to women the next time around (using better Approach techniques) once you get slapped in the face the first night.

Obviously, you want to use this "Crash and Burn" technique far away from your home turf. Take a ride to a city 100 miles away, where there is no chance you'll run into anyone that will know you.

Most important, have fun with it. Getting rejected isn't the end of the world, and if it helps to break down the gut-wrenching fear of meeting new people, then its well worth it.

In the dorm bathroom, minding my own business and applying moisturizer to my face, a guy stuck his head around the door and said, "I have some you can use. It'll only take a minute."

true.

Hey Baby, with all that a$# why don't you gives some to me.

Sometimes it worked, not for me of course.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
So let's be honest...........
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys9h1lB1egk&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Worst one that ever worked for me...

"Do y'all know Lance Corporal Gumby...No? Well, would you like to meet him?"

Thank heaven I'm married....:001_rolle

My friend tried this one a few years back. Needless to say it didn't work.

"You know, for a fat girl, you don't sweat much"

This one actually worked. Had a buddy as a wingman go up to a girl and tell her it was my birthday and asked if she would dance with me. We were both in like Flynn.

My ex-girlfriend was walking in the Financial District of San Francisco and some guy came up to her and said: "Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see ..." (emphasis on the "I")

From John Leguizamo:

"Hey ladies, come on! Be Different! Say yes!"

And the nerdiest one that I have used:

"Set phasers to stunning."

(Yes, it was at a sci-fi convention.)

I actually had a friend score using this...well he used it several times (keep in mind his last name is brown) "Hey sweety, lets make like UPS and see what brown can do for you"

Top Bottom