What's new

Worst ever pick-up lines

"The voices in my head told me to talk to you."

One technique that either works or fails horribly is to slip the bartender a few dollars and ask him to send a glass of water to someone you want to talk to. Women either take offense or find it hysterical. You have an instant "in" with anyone who sees the humor.

Here's one a friend of mine used many years ago (90's) and it actually worked:

(holding out a pen) "Here, hurry up and write down your number before I don't want it anymore"

In all honesty, I would not want to spend even a minute with any woman who would respond favorably to this sort of desperate salesmanship. Although I'm now well past dating age, I did reasonably well with just trying to be considerate.

One fellow I know, who is about 65 years old, uses this one with some success: "You look just like a lady I used to date years ago except that you are _____(fill in the missing words that work: younger, prettier, have a better figure, have a nicer smile, etc.)"

He also will ask a lady he finds attractive if she has an older sister or female relative in ____ (N.J., NY, CA, etc.)

Unless you're a very rich, arrogant, and politically ambitious real estate tycoon, you're not going to pick up many women by describing other women you've met as "fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals."

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
How did this thread get revived? Oh, well.......

Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?

mace

$1409790077_1386638997_168d224_2smfkb86.gif

"Hey baby, if you don't come home with me right now..."

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Used this one that worked:

"Was your Daddy a thief? Cuz someone had to steal that sparkle and put it in your eye."

Heard this one that didn't:

"You know, when you first walked in here, I didn't think much of you. But, thirty-seven beers later, I might ask you to come home with me."

Top Bottom