What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Late shave for me tonight.

Great shave except for a cut that was my fault. I am really coming around to the WR2. Took me a few shaves, but the angle and pressure required is slightly different than my other razors. I am getting more comfortable with it for sure. Construction-wise, it is a masterpiece. Flawless fit and finish.

- Razor: Wolfman WR2 1.35 (SB side only)
- Blade: Polish Polsilver Stainless (3)

E394D3CA-89FC-4D0F-9422-84DA9EE19927.jpeg

Glad to see you safely back — looks like it’s a bit crazy down under these days.

Yeah little crazy here with lockdowns if u live in NSW, or even Victoria where they are in their 6th lockdown

but I live in South Australia where we have only been locked down two weeks for the entire pandemic and live without much restriction and luckily without the virus

hope your keeping safe?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Yeah little crazy here with lockdowns if u live in NSW, or even Victoria where they are in their 6th lockdown

but I live in South Australia where we have only been locked down two weeks for the entire pandemic and live without much restriction and luckily without the virus

hope your keeping safe?
Yes, all good here. Western Pennsylvania is masking up again (mostly), but no lockdowns (yet).

Today’s weekly Wolfman Wednesday Shave report brought to you by Mike’s Natural Coconut Soap.

D900540D-3807-42E0-87A6-B96ED5F71E62.jpeg

Guided by their fearless Captain, a Chubby Badger and Wolf made quick haste exiting the den for an epic showdown with a hairy beast. When confronted the stubborn beast turned a side-eye glare toward them and raised its stubble in defiance, drawing the battle line. Using a light Feather touch with almost mythical precision and efficiency, the Wolf’s fangs cut against the beast’s skin. When finished, the Chubby Badger and Wolf left the beast’s skin feeling Baby Bottom Smooth.

Razor: Wolfman 1.25/WRH2
Blade: Feather
Brush: Simpson’s Chubby 2 Super
Soap: Mike’s Natural Soap Coconut
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Copper​

Happy Shaving Everyone!

Shave Wolf Wed.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Facial Soap
Soap/Cream
GFT Sandalwood Cream
Brush
B&B Essential Boar, Remembering Sue
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Wolfman WR 2, SB 1.05
Blade
Personna Medical Prep blade
Aftershave
Thayers WH & L’Occitane ASB
Fragrance
TOBS Sandalwood
Rating
10/10
Comments
Using my Wolfman, today, loaded with a Personna Med Prep blade for a second shave. Using the B&B-Sue boar with the GFT cream. The boar makes loading the cream an easy task. A superb shave. Stay safe, gents, and have a great day.

Razor Wolfman WR2 1.15 SB WRH2 handle
Blade Personna Chrome Platinum Israel
Brush PAA Peregrino
Soap Arko
Toner Lucky Tiger
AS Pinaud Lime Sec

Excellent no drama shave with a BBS finish. My lather was a little thick and sticky but I thinned it out on my face. Arko works really well but I am looking to forward to the next Wolfman Wednesday when I can use a different soap.

Wolf At Rest.jpg

Hey gents,

Not the right forum but I can’t seem to get an answer in other Wolfman threads.

I have a WR2 1.35DC and will be getting a WR1 dual comb of some kind in the coming months. I want something slightly milder to complement my WR2. Which gap would be one and two steps down in aggressiveness? I love my WR2 but it can be a bit much for 20-24hr whiskers.

Thanks all!

SOTD-WR2GT-W_2021-08-25.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac 20/48 Silvertip 2-Band
Soap: Bignoli Liquirizia e Menta
Razor: Wolfman WR2-SB 1.25 GT
Blade: Personna Red (5)
ASL: Chocolate Orange [home brew]

An excellent shave. :biggrin:
All the team members played an exemplary game.
My lightweight GT handle (by @Rosseforp) really takes the Wolfman's performance up several notches. :sorcerer:
Thank you Doug. :001_cool:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Hey gents,

Not the right forum but I can’t seem to get an answer in other Wolfman threads.

I have a WR2 1.35DC and will be getting a WR1 dual comb of some kind in the coming months. I want something slightly milder to complement my WR2. Which gap would be one and two steps down in aggressiveness? I love my WR2 but it can be a bit much for 20-24hr whiskers.

Thanks all!
Candidly, you might want to simply consider a lower-gapped WR2 (1.15 SB, for example) for a better ‘daily’ gap. As for which WR1 to get, I think many find the .80 to be a great daily shaver.

Top Bottom