What's new

Wife Needs Girly Razor, HELP!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
PS Don't tell her it's available in pink, they're rare and $$$$.

Did someone say pink?

full

Last edited by a moderator:
You might also want to consider a Lady Schick or Lady Eversharp injector razor for her. They are usually a nice turquoise color and prettied up ‘just for her.’

The injector is easier to shave with and she wouldn’t have to worry about proper blade angle in all of those wonderfully different places she needs it for.

These lady injectors are usually pretty easy to find on eBay and sometimes you can even get one that’s new or like new for her so that she doesn’t feel like she’s getting something old.

Just a thought.

Did someone say pink?

full

Oh you keep teasing with that pink one! :em2200:

Lady Gillette. It's like a blue tip super-speed with a long handle, and it's PRETTY!
full

Love the rubber duckies!

Someone recommended the Merkur with the red handle to me as well as the Knack and the Schick Krona since they have longer handles. I've used a Gillette Tech which gave a great shave but the handle was a bit small for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are lucky to have girls who are even interested in de shaving....mine can barely look at all my new goodies :(...think i need a new one lol

That pink Lady Gillette is quite the looker :drool:

After a quick eBay search, I'd estimate a Lady would cost around $25, but if your wife doesn't want to use a vintage razor a long-handled Merkur is probably the way to go. Actually, there's a pink one up for auction right now which looks pretty good, so if you want to jump on that...

Someone recommended the Merkur with the red handle to me as well as the Knack and the Schick Krona since they have longer handles.

Actually, that might've been me with the red handle :001_huh: That Merkur is great though.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on a Trufitt & Hill model? I am looking at their site & I see that the have some girlie colors? that might be of interest to the females.

I will have to see if my wife thinks they are "feminine" or not, lol...

Also, I don't know much about them, as far as if they are gentle or aggressive...

I was looking at the Lavender handled one - second row down - $99.00...a bit steep...

http://www.truefittandhill.com/items_18.html

EDIT - I just learned there is a discount code for this company for B&B forum members - I entered it (BB11) & it took $14.85 off the $99.00 order... Hmmm....what to do?!?!?

Last edited:
I got my wife a blue lady gillette and it lives in the bottom of my little razor cabinet. The flash washed out the colors but you get the idea. I gave up on trying to get a pink one at a reasonable price but I still look from time to time. I also noticed there are some pink Weishi (or similar) ones on eBay that may be worth a test for the price.

proxy.php

I have to get it all prepped for her, brush, cream, bowl, change blades, etc but I don't mind. If she never picks up the whole ritual that's still fine with me.

trying to get my wife to try my Gillette aluminium tech...

...maybe i need to gold-plate the head and turn up a hardwood handle...?

Top Bottom