What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

Dubs Stache Cream :-}

Full day family affair - Dubs held the curl 7+ hrs, no need to reapply -excellent wax :thumbup:

strop

Now half as wise
Firehouse Light today.

Looks like I'll have to give the Dub's a try next time I order stuff.

Dubs Stache Wax :-}

First use, moderate hold and very nice scent. Set the ends with tip outs. 15 min walk to doc office, 19f, snowing and gusting wind and again back home. The Stache was neat and the tip outs were still nicely defined....very very nice

Dubs Pomade :-}

single digit wind chill and 30+ mph wind gusts....had another cup of coffee, started a new Jack Reacher book and I m thoroughly enjoying retirement....the Stache was relaxed neat and had a nice shine - the tips which r completely white looked great.

strop

Now half as wise
Tried the Apothecary 87 again today. No go. Advertised as a firm hold wax, but too greasy and soes not even dry firm on the body let alone allow any shaping.

I would be ashamed to even PIF this stuff. It's that bad IMO. I'll melt it down and and some beeswax to see if I can make it usable.

Tried the Apothecary 87 again today. No go. Advertised as a firm hold wax, but too greasy and soes not even dry firm on the body let alone allow any shaping.

I would be ashamed to even PIF this stuff. It's that bad IMO. I'll melt it down and and some beeswax to see if I can make it usable.

Agreed whole heartedly! Tried everything with that stuff just not a good product IMHO

It is so dry here that even warming up my favorite, firehouse wt is still flaky and clumpy after combing, so slowly melted a chunk of it on a double boiler, added a bit of coconut oil and some lime, bergamot, amber & sandlewood EO and a spec of beeswax, emptied and cleaned an old Chapstick container, poured it in, let it harden overnight. A bit softer, rub it directly on the Stache, comb. Great hold ,a bit of G2bG as a top coat and it is wonderful just wonderful! Dubs is ordered and on the way to try.

have a great day gents.

Top Bottom